Prologue

Y/N's POV

I kept on course to the sewer system coordinates that Yeji had graciously provided me. It took some time to get used to the new gunship that JYP had gifted me and the two girls had to hold on for dear life a couple of times but no big deal.

"I forgot to ask... What's your name?" Yuna asked me.

"Well, since you two will be traveling with me. It is only right to tell you, the name is Prince Chou Y/N, my mother currently rules all of the vampire and mandalorian clans in this world." I introduced myself.

"Oh, nice to meet you, Y/N." Yuna said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too, Y/N." Leeseo said with a smile as well.

*beeping*

I look at the instruments of the navigation computer and see that we have arrived. I positioned the gunship to a safe landing spot close to the abandoned sewer entrance. It was awkward on how the gunship landed now that I'm facing upwards.

Thankfully, I managed to land the ship onto the ground safely without alerting anyone.

"Alright, this is it." I said as I unbuckled my seatbelt along with the other two girls.

"Let's do this!" Yuna said and we dropped down from the cockpit into the cargo hold where all of the computers and other tech is at.

I opened the hatch and we exited the gunship. I scanned the entrance to see if there were any guards or scouts nearby but it was all clear.

"Looks clear. Let's head inside." I said and we proceeded to the door but it was rusted shut.

I tried opening it by hand but all efforts were futile as the door was locked and I had no anti-rust lubrication on me and I had no time to get it from my gunship. Screw it. I placed a breaching charge onto the door and we got back to a safe distance.

*explosion*

The charge exploded and the door came off. Great. We approached the open entrance of the sewer but it was too dark to see a damn thing. I turned on my flashlight on my helmet but the girls Yuna and Leeseo don't need light as they can see through the dark.

"Yeji's intel is accurate for sure, I sense something evil is here." Leeseo cautiously mentioned and Yuna confessed she felt the same.

"In that case, we better be careful. We don't want to trip any alarms." I said to them before pulling out my hand blaster.

We proceeded deeper into the sewer system, it f*cking stinks as a dead rotten rat in here but still I have to keep moving forward no matter how disgusting this place is. So far, we haven't found anything out of the ordinary.

We continued deeper and deeper while I was looking at the holomap on my vambrace armor-weapon plate on my left wrist. We're getting closer to the coordinates.

"How close are we?" Leeseo asked me.

"Almost there. Be ready for anything." I answered her and she nodded.

"What's your story here? How did you survive the mass murdering?" Yuna asked me and I sighed.

"I'll explain another time, it's a sensitive topic for me to talk about." I answered her.

"Oh... I see." Yuna replied to me.

After our conversation, we came across a door that is guarded by a couple of vampires and we immediately duck to cover to conceal our presence. I checked the holomap and sure enough, it says that we are here.

"Ready?" I asked them.

"Ready!" They whispered to me and I nodded.

The two girls approached first and distracted the guards.