Chapter XV: The Final Act

Author's POV

When the roaring sounded like it came from a vicious predator stopped the giant robots in their tracks. The ground soldiers froze and looked around to see where the roar came from.

*thump*

The ground began to slightly vibrate making the puddles of blood and mud to vibrate in motion. Another thump was heard and once again the puddles vibrated. However, each time the thumping gets louder and the ground shakes even more signaling that whatever is coming is getting closer... And closer...

All of a sudden, Jihoon along with the other girls heard a loud growling noise that came from a vicious reptile. They looked around once more and when they spotted it... Their eyes widened in terror.

(Imagine this emerging from a city building)

"What in God's name is that?!" Jihoon exclaimed as he took off his helmet to see the huge dinosaur with his very own eyes.

"T-That's the hybrid T-Rex or Torvolodon..." Leeseo answered him while shivering in fear.

However, what shocked them, even more, was that Y/N was on her back, and riding her like she was a horse. Once the Torvolodon laid eyes on the war machines of Yura, she roared loudly making the four cover their ears due to how loud it was.

"You guys might wanna get out of the way! It's going to get real messy!" Y/n warned them and they didn't hesitate to vacant the area before the dinosaur charged right at the robots.

The robots aimed their twin giant cannons at her but when they fired their rounds at her, they didn't even make a scratch on her thick and powerful armor. It only seemed to anger her even more.

Next, the Torvolodon headbutted the robot's heavy shield but due to how powerful the impact was, the shield generator was offline making the robot defenseless. She took the opportunity and swung her arms armed with razor-sharp claws and slashed the robot in half.

The robots all opened fire but it was futile, she ripped apart and crushed, each and every one of them one by one, and soon enough the entire platoon of killer robots are nothing but scrap.

---------------------------------

Meanwhile...

Yura's POV

I watched in horror and anger the monster turning Project Predator into worthless piles of scrap metal like it was nothing. I guess the rumors of my sister creating a hybrid dinosaur were true.

All of my minions were panicking and analyzing the dire situation we are in, it seems like the war is over for me. If that's the case... Then I'll be taking her down with me.

"Countess. All of Project Predator is destroyed. What should we do?" One of my minions asked me.

"Leave it to me, I'll deal with Y/N and my traitorous sister myself," I replied to him and he nodded.