Chapter II: Where Do We Start?

???'s POV

Hmmm... It's strange....

I haven't heard from Lieutenant Gilbert in quite some time which makes me start to get concerned.

I called up my vampire servants and asked them what was going on and why he hadn't been checking in but they all shrugged.

"Aish, send a squadron to check on him." I ordered them.

"Yes, your highness!" They all replied to me and left my office.

I shaked my head and I pulled out a drawer that contained many pictures of the past and I pulled one of them which is an old vintage photo of myself and my deceased husband which made me sigh.

"Alvaro... If you weren't such a fool and didn't underestimate our enemies five years ago... None of this would've happened and you'd be still alive. I need you more than ever." I said to myself before putting it back.

"I can sense the war is slowly coming to an end and our Vampire Kingdom is slowly starting to fall apart piece by piece." I mentioned it to myself.

I stared outside the dark full moon that is emitting a bright light which soothed my skin as I'm a pure vampire unlike the traitorous modern-day vampires that are somewhat part human.

I can see that they have survived the mass murdering that we've organized which surprised me but regardless, I will finish what you've started all those years ago... Count Alvaro Dracula. My darling.

"This destruction... Defiance... Disloyalty... Death... It was all caused by my sister... Chou Sekyung. Soon she'll answer for her crimes and treason against the Kingdom along with her followers." I thought to myself while sipping on blood contained in a wine glass.

*knocking*

The knocking on my door grabbed my attention as I put the wine glass down.

"Who is it?" I asked them.

"Your highness, we have news! And a message!" The vampire servant answered me.

"Come in!" I tell him and he enters my office with a bag in hand.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"W-We found out what happened to Gilbert and the others." The servant answered me.

"Well, what happened?!" I asked him and he put the bag onto a table before revealing the head of Gilbert, my right hand man.

My eyes widened in shock and my stomach felt like it dropped. What the hell happened?! And who could've done this?!

"W-We found Gilbert decapitated when we got there. And the murderer has left us this message." The servant explained to me before playing a holographic video.

"Hello there, Countess Yura Dracula, my name is Chou Y/N of the Chou Royal Family. The ones you attempted to destroy all those years ago. Unfortunately for you, we've survived the great tragedy that you've brought upon us. As you may know, your Husband Count Alvaro Dracula is dead. Your forces and your kingdom are finished... Not only that... You might be searching for this..."

*Darksaber Blade Ignition*

"Your eyes do not deceive you, I've reclaimed the Darksaber in the name of the Royal Family. So, if I were you. I'd surrender. If you wish to keep on this pointless conflict between us... Well, prepare to join your right hand man. In Hell."

*End of Message*

I slam my hands on the tables in the office which broke them out of my frustration of the situation.

"Your highness, what shall we do?" He asked me and I deeply sighed.

"The Mandalorian kind is much more persistent than I had thought. Will keep on fighting, despite the odds being in my sister's favor. I'd rather die than surrender." I answered him.

"How's 'Project Predator' going? Any news?" I asked him.

"It's going according to schedule, we already have three units ready to deploy." He informed me and I nodded.

"Good, very good. Soon, those weapons can turn the tide of the war and the planet will be turned into the vision I had imagined for hundreds of years. Humanity along with the Mandalorians will be under our control." I said to him before evilly laughing.

--------------------------------

Meanwhile...

Y/N's POV

Damn, where do we start investigating because we literally have no clue where to start looking. I'm currently piloting my gunship with Leeseo and Yuna talking to each other.

I have no course set on the navigation computer which means we're just going on a random course. 

"Got any ideas?" I asked them.

"About what?" Yuna asked me.

"Where we can start looking for the Countess's hideout." I answered her and she nodded which surprised me.

"Really? Where?" I asked her.

"Well... I know a fellow Kpop artists who used to work for Countess Dracula before the warehouse battle. She's still alive and she could possibly hold information that could be useful." Yuna answered me and I nodded.

"Where does she live?" I asked her.

She inputted some coordinates on the navigation computer and I looked at the screen to see that it was some house near a lake in the countryside of Korea. I asked to make sure it was the right coordinates and she was sure of it.

I nodded again, and I set the course for the lake house where Yuna's 'friend' is at. 

----------------------------------------------

End of Chapter

Author: I wonder what will happen next when they visit the friend that Yuna was talking about... What will they discover? Stay tuned! Anyway, if you liked the chapter please leave a vote and comment if you can :)