The Missing Lync

Kaoru sat down in his favorite chair. He picked up the bottle of wine pouring himself a generous amount. It was late in the evening. He sipped the drink.  “Carla?” He called to his AI smart house.

“Yes master?” It answered.

“Play Kojiro Nanjo's new video please. Protect it on kitchen wall three.” He commanded. The video began. It showed one Kojiro Nanjo, famous lead singer of the band Missing Lync.  Kojiro looked amazing.

“So many muscles…” Kaoru muttered as he watched the tall green haired singer hop onto a skateboard. He ripped open the black dress shirt he had on. His muscles gleamed in the sunlight. The entire band came out as the music started playing. In the video they were at a skate park and doing all sorts of tricks. They were really good. Kaoru wondered if Kojiro taught them. The blue haired guitarist was phenomenal on a board.

“He has a big dick, you just know it!” Kaoru muttered pouring more wine as the song played.

“What the hell are you doing?” An angry voice shouted. Kaoru jerked up. He had been leaning on one hand as he sipped the wine. A large rough hand snatched his wine glass throwing it against the wall. Kaoru saw it shatter and the deep burgundy wine splashed out on to the white wall.

“I’m sick of hearing fucking Kojiro fucking asshole Nanjo!” Kaoru’s boyfriend Ainosuke yelled. He ordered Carla to stop playing the video. Of course the AI didn’t listen to him.

“Carla only obeys me.” Kaoru stated in a bored tone.

“Shut this shit off!” Ainosuke yelled.

“Why? Just because Kojiro gives off a bigger dick vibe, than you?” Kaoru taunted. He never raised his voice to the yelling well dressed man.

“Kaoru, I swear…” Ainosuke continued to yell.

“You shouldn’t, you lose brain cells that way, and you don’t have that many.” Kaoru went to get up to clean up the wine and fetch another glass. Ainosuke struck him across the face. The pink haired wine drinker spun into the counter hitting his arm and side. He held a hand to the blood dripping from his lip. One of Ainosuke rings must have cut him.

“Really? That’s all you’ve got?” Kaoru muttered. “Joe was always better than you on skateboard. He held back, did you know?” Kaoru smirked. It hurt his lip.

“Joe, Kojiro, whatever you want to call that pansy ass piece of garbage that could never best Adam.” Ainosuke yelled. Kaoru went to get ice for his lip. Adam was Ainosuke’s alter ego at the skateboard paradise they had started back in high school, they dubbed S. Back then Kaoru, or Cherry Blossom as he was known at S, thought Adam was amazing.

He was tall, distinguished, charismatic, a beautiful piece of male muscle stacked up to make one fine ass. He was amazing on a skateboard. Always pushing himself to be better. Cherry had loved it. He did everything Adam said. Together they got better and better at the art.

The art of skateboarding. That’s what Joe, or Kojiro Nanjo, used to call it. Kojiro had been Kaoru’s best friend  in school. They were just babies when they met. Shortly after that Kojiro got into skateboarding. Kaoru followed along. He saw how much the outgoing friendly teen loved it. It was him who taught Kaoru how to skateboard.

Joe never stopped learning, never stopped pushing himself to do better either. He just did it in a different way. He loved it when new blood came around. He would watch each new skater for new ideas, new tricks, anything he could add to his arsenal of moves. He also worked on his body. He became strong, buffer and all around fucking hot, at least that’s what Cherry thought.

While in high school Kaoru made a decision that changed his life. He chose Adam over Joe. As Adam became better on a skateboard, Cherry was at his side. Along with Adam’s pet dog, Snake or Tadashi. The animal would do anything for Ainosuke or Adam. Joe, Cherry and Adam created S. They would go there every week.