Sia La Luce

"Sia La Luce?" Reki stood in the parking lot staring up at the sign.

"Let there be light." Kaoru whispered. He smirked. He liked the name.

"In what language?" Reki demanded as he fidgeted with his tie.

"Italian. Kojiro has an uncle who is from Italy. His aunt moved there when she married. He would spend time with him often." Kaoru explained.

"Can we just go inside already?" Shadow complained. He was pulling on the collar of his suit.

"Yeah come on." Oka led the way to the door.

"I don't see why we had to dress up." Langa was dragged along by his boyfriend.

"Because Joe asked us to!" Reki smiled. Kaoru looked at the little red haired guitar player. Something was off. Reki was typically a happy going teen. He hardly slept but other than his anxiety over Langa, he was a good kid. So, why was he acting so... cheerful? Kaoru fanned his face. He was sure something was up.

The feeling got worse as he stepped inside. The tables in the dinning area were spread out, but left a walkway between them. He had never seen a place set up like this. "Talk about separation." Oka muttered.

"I like the lights." Langa said. Reki beamed.

"Yeah their pretty, don't you think Cherry?" he asked. That was all he could take. In a flash he pinned the teen to the wall.

"What is that gorilla planning?" he hissed. Reki laughed squirming under the deep glare.

"Oh my god, he knows you so well!" Reki laughed harder. Kaoru backed away glaring at him.

"What is going on Kyan?" Kaoru growled. Reki stood up. He was giggling still.

"Your face..." He laughed. "You saw that right?" he asked the air around his chest. "I know, I know!" he said although no one spoke around them.

"Are you talking to the dim brained primate?" Kaoru snarled.

"Why do you treat him like that?" Langa asked. "I mean, he does everything to make you happy, all you do is put him down." He looked bored standing there.

"That. That's not true!" Kaoru cried.

"Well, yeah it kinda is." Shadow rubbed at the back of his neck as he inched closer to Oka.

"Kojiro knows I love him, for him. It's just, just our thing." Kaoru pouted. Reki took the pink haired man's arm.

"Yeah, let's go get seats." He tugged lightly on the mans arm.

"Its not like we have to rush, the place is empty!" Kaoru muttered.

"Yeah, so let's go get food." A voice beside them stated. Kaoru looked down. A small boy, who appeared to hero worship Reki, was in there midst. Of course the kid treated Reki quite similar to how Kaoru treated Kojiro.

"Miya, where did you come from?" Shadow demanded.

"The parking lot." He pointed behind him. "I saw you slimes hanging out here." He muttered.

"And you just happened to be in a suit?" Reki rolled his eyes. "I thought cats were smart." He added. "You couldn't come up with something better?"

"Shut up!" Miya glared at him. "I thought you were to have them inside by now!" He hissed.

"I'm working on it!" Reki growled.

"Just tell us what the imbecile has planned!" Kaoru growled.

"Well, he was planning on purposing, but if you don't want to hear it..." Reki and Miya separated. There kneeling before him was Kojiro Nanjo.