Homecoming

Smutt warning

"Thank you all, we love you, good night!" Joe cried into the mic. He hooked it up on to its stand. Walking backstage after their last encore, he glanced around. Langa dropped to the table where the food was at. He was already filling up a plate while shoving finger foods in his mouth. Reki flopped onto the couch, his arm over his eyes. Shadow sat slowly down on the arm of the couch, shyly he looked up to Joe.

The tall muscled singer stood in the doorway. A smile on his face as he looked over the band. It had been a year since he had introduced the world to Kaoru. Pinky had been with him off and on throughout the tour, but he had his own business he needed to attend to. That's why Kojiro had made his decision.

"So, it's truly over?" Shadow asked. Joe placed a large hand on his shoulder.

"Don't think of it as being over, think of it as being a new beginning." Joe stated.

"Have you guys found things to do?" Reki asked.

"Wait, you haven't planned for this?" Joe looked shocked. "Guys I told you last year! I want to spend my life with Kaoru!"

"Well, mom moved to the same town as Kojiro." Langa stated. "I'm going to live with her for now." He glanced at Reki. Reki smirked.

"Yeah, until we find a place together. I live just outside of there. We will be fine. Gonna visit my family for a bit." Reki stated. "That S scene is pretty rad. Langa made a big splash. I'm not as good but it will be fun skating with him." Reki smiled.

"Reki, you built all our boards. With the money from this tour you should go start your own business. I mean you have talent kid!" Joe smacked his leg as he sat down beside him.

"I never really liked all the fuss and moving and life on the road." Shadow bemoaned. He glanced up to Oka who stood in the doorway. "I always wanted to have my own flower shop." He smirked.

"Yeah, Sketch would love that." Oka agreed.

"I don't have the brains to open my own shop. Pricing and stuff always throws me." Reki muttered.

"Well, what if I managed it for you?" Oka offered. "You build the boards and I can run the business side of it." Reki's eyes lit up.

"You would do that for me?" he asked. Oka spread his hands.

"It looks like we are all going to still be near each other, so yeah, why not!" Oka chuckled. Joe smiled as he looked around at them all. They had loved his little town when they had visited it. He never knew Reki lived so close. Also Langa's aunt didn't live that far away. His mother bought a house near her sister.

This was going to be the best life. He would ask Kaoru to marry him. They would build their dreams together. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do yet, but he had sometime. The money he had invested would last for awhile. Joe closed his eyes. His life was going to change, but at least he got...

"Pinky, stop hitting me!" Joe yelled. He tried to grab the small wrists of the man smacking, slapping and striking every place he could reach. All the while he was crying and yelling things Joe wasn't understanding. The thunder sounded over the airport. Joe looked up. Only then did he get it.

Finally he caught one of the falling limbs. He used it to pull the man to him. Spinning him around, Joe wrapped him up in his arms.

"You braved the storm for me?" He cooed in his ear. "Kaoru, I love you, but you didn't have to do that." He kissed the man's neck. "Come on, let's get you home. We can have a fire and drink some wine. I'm never leaving again, love." Joe wiped the pale face dry with his large thumb.

"P, p, promise?" Kaoru muttered as his breath still hiccupped.

"I promise." Joe beamed down at the slightly shorter male. "You will be stuck with me for the rest of your life." He pulled the slim waist against his own. Carrying the bag he had on the plane, he walked Kaoru out to the parked car. Kojiro had mailed his other belongings from the tour bus. It was cheaper than flying them home.