Matcha Tea

Kojiro Nanjo just sat staring at the final project. Since his heated words the night of the concert, Joe couldn't get the pink haired beauty out of his head. Kaoru Sakurayashiki had a permanent place there. It seemed to have grown since their night of love making. Kojiro refused to think of it as a one night stand.

He had cooled some of his anger since the concert. He replayed the video they took that night. It was tradition for them to record whenever they played in a band members home town. Kojiro had seen that Kaoru, somehow, managed to get Adam thrown out before the show even began. This had made him feel like an insensitive prick.

It also led to him realizing he had no way of contacting Kaoru. They had fallen out of touch nearly a decade ago. So, what could he do to get the guys attention? Kojiro was anything but dramatic, unless it came to his skating. That's when he thought up the most ludacris idea.

He would put images, things from their past together, in the video. He could only pray to whatever was out there in the wide world, that Kaoru would see it. The only place he could think of for them to meet, was the one place he was sure neither of them wanted to be at. Adam would be a problem. This was where things got a little... complicated.

He sat the band down. "Alright. The video is done and edited. Oka, guys, I want to wait until noon tomorrow to reveal it." Kojiro began.

"Does this have something to do with the guy you punched?" Shadow asked. It had been three months and they had randomly asked him questions about that night. Joe had stubbornly refused to say anything.

"A bit. You see I had a best friend. We met in preschool. We were always together. Sometimes it felt like us against the world, ya know?" He asked. He saw how Reki glanced to Langa. The blue haired boy took his boyfriends hand. Shadow looked down, his orange hair bobbed as he nodded.

"Well as time went on, Kaoru Sakurayashiki came to mean more than just a friend to me. You see, in middle school I realized I was in love with him." Joe confessed.

"Wow, really?" Reki gasped.

"But all those girls?" Shadow's mouth fell open.

"Yeah. Well, I never told him. I valued our friendship and at the time I didn't know he liked guys too." Kojiro rolled his eyes. "Anyway, in high school we met Adam. This guy was larger than life. He was amazing on a skateboard. He had charm, charisma, confidence, everything I felt I lacked. Kaoru fell for him, hard." Joe sighed. He dropped his hands between his legs.

"Even I was enamored by Adam. I thought the guy was great. I didn't blame Kaoru for loving a guy like that. I was still his best friend..." Kojiro glanced out the window. "That changed. I found out Adam was beefing these unskilled or, lesser skilled skaters. He, he..." Kojiro rose to his feet. He walked to the window. Punching the frame he growled out.

"He began to hurt them. With his skating, running them off a trail they had no business being on..." Kojiro snarled as he turned away from the window. He leaned back against the sill.

"One night, Kaoru and I, we found proof that it was Adam who was hurting the kids. Adam didn't even deny it. He made up some excuse that they weren't good. They couldn't be his "Perfect Eve". That's when I realized he was crazy." Joe looked up to his band. "That was the night I made Cherry Blossom chose between me and Adam. I lost." Joe stated.

"I couldn't stand to see them together. I transferred schools. I stopped skating at S or anywhere around the places him and I used to skate. It felt like I cut my own arm off. I threw myself into my music because it was the one thing I hardly ever shared with Kaoru." He went on.

"When we went back to my home town a few months ago, I met Kaoru by accident at this bar we used to go to. One thing led to another and we had this magical night. I had one night with the love of my life." Lange leaned into Reki. The redhead curved his arms around him. Shadow glanced up to Oka. Their manager moved closer to his boyfriend. They wrapped their arms around each other.