Discover

Several days had passed after the visit of the prince and for Diana, the day was as boring as usual. She didn't decide on a name for her friend so she decided to call him the fluffy ball for meanwhile. When she introduced fluffy ball to everyone, they fell in love with him in an instance who wouldn't fall in love with him that's the real question. Stacy wasn't the happiest and kept on grumbling about something but later on accepted it.

The fluffy ball was now part of the family although Diana tried hard to shake it off as it was now in perfect shape but it seems to be attached to her following her every day was what it did. and when it was time to sleep it had a newfound habit of laying on Diana. She grew fond of it  and would pet it every chance she got

Her day started, as usual, she woke up to a pretty view. The sun was rising and it coloured the clouds in the sky with different shades of orange. The top of the mountains also had a shade of orange. The scene whole together felt like a work of an impeccable artist. The clouds burning and its part falling on top of the mountains, that's was what she perceived, nobody would want to take their eyes off this scene.

But the reality always hits and you have to move on to the daily task. So reluctantly she moved the sheets without disturbing the fluffy ball who was lying on top and gently placed him on the bed, the sunlight was hitting it at the perfect angle it was like sunlight reflecting from the surface of the snow. Again being in awe she gently kissed the head of fluffy ball.

She moved and started preparing for the day ." How would a person Who has their life together would start the day" that's how she decided to start the day portraying as someone like that. 

She took a shower. Stacy was also up so they decide to eat before doing anything else. Sometimes eating is the best part of the day.isn't it?

In the meantime, the white fluffy ball woke up stretching itself and elegantly walking up to Diana. And bending its head down as if permitting pet.

You wouldn't resist such a cutie so she moved her hands over its coat. It's just been several days but it seemed to be growing. The tails that were barely visible now were visible and there were seven of them. 

Diana gave him food and water which he gladly accepted.
Then Stacey and Diana moved out together closely followed by it.

The day moved pretty fast it was almost afternoon. The day wasn't any different kids playing with fluffy. Diana laying on the ground partially sleeping. And Stacy being the responsible one and cleaning the mess and taking charge.

However, Diana could hear someone screaming "Fluffy come back". It was what she could figure out in her partially sleeping state. So she opened her eyes to see Sofia following Fluffy who was running towards the Blue forest. Diana was irresponsible and didn't care about anyone sometimes, it was like she would lose her liking of people no matter how close they were to her but she knew that a person would never leave a kid alone in a place that had myths legends about it and placed to unknown creatures.

With all the energy she had she dashed toward them. She stopped Sofia but fluffy was already running to the forest.  Sofia didn't like the idea of fluffy leaving so she started to weep.  Diana felt guilty so to overcome that she promised her.

"Sofia I'll bring fluffy back"

Sofia took a pause wiped her tears and moved her hands towards Diana " You  Promise"

Dina gently put her hands above Sofia's  "Promise"

With that being said she rushed in the forest before fluffy would run out of her sight and that's how she ended up in the forest. The air in the forest seemed scary today. She was a little hesitant now she slowly took in the surroundings and looked for fluffy.   

After sometimes she was finally able to see fluffy she moved towards it she hoped she could get out of there fast.

Until she saw something rather someone on the forest floor. She moved closer to investigate what she saw was horrifying. A shiver ran through her spine. She felt like throwing up
What she saw was.....

English isn't my first language so I apologize for my mistake
Please feel free to leave ideas suggestions and feedback.
Did you like this chapter?