Nooo );

"This can't be. He's my neighbor. He's the one who's always blatsting music.''

     "Hey Okito wanna come in" before I could say no he had already dragged my bag in his house.

     I take out my phone and call my mom. "Yeah mom I'm next door. If you need me just come a knockin."
"Hey Sora what did you bring me here for?" "Well you see um follow me".

     I follow as asked. He leads me to his room. Before I can talk he pins me agents the wall. Wha- before I could finish my sentence I was interrupted by a pair if soft lips pressing agents mine. Mmm. "Open your mouth" Sora demanded with a evil grin.

     (Thoughts) What weres the nice and shy looking sora. who is this guy!

     I keep my mouth shut but he pinches my nose. No I'm can't breath. I thought to myself. I have to breath! I take a quick breath but he was to fast. Before I knew it his tongue was swirling around my mouth. I couldn't help but moan. S-stop it

     ''But it looked like your enjoying it.'' He looks down at my member ''and quite well I might say''. Sora licked his lips and started kissing and biting on my neck. ''Ahhh'' he uses His leg to touch my groind. ''Mmm'' he pushes me on his bed. "Are you ready?"  "Yes" I said not even thinking if what I just said. He began to take off my clothes including my boxers.

     "Mm well you're nice and hard aren't you." He puts my member in His mouth and begins sucking while putting one finger in my mouth then ...my ASS. "No no stop don't!" "But your body wants more". He moves his finger inside me. "Ahhh mmmm nnnnn". He removes his finger and replaces it with his member. Are you ready. I nod. He slowly enters me "n-no". I look at him with tears forming in my eyes. "I'll take it slow. Your mine so I won't hurt you". He begabs to go in and out of me. I grabe myself and began to stroke my member but he stops me "No, you'll cum from the pleasure of your ass." He continues to thrust in and out of me until I cum. "My turn". He pulled his member out and cam all over me. "That was a lot." He gives me an evil grin.

To be continued