What lies beneath

OKITO POV

     I didn't know what was happening. My mind went blank. ''Rin what are you doing?!'' He looks at me and smiles. ''What i should have done a long time ago.'' he leans down and kisses me roughly. ''mm'' I didn't know what to do, I was lost in the moment. He instantly shoved his tongue in my mouth. I didn't know what to do anymore so i just ket my mind take over. my hands wrapped themselves around his waist. I moan slightly. He smiles then stop and looks at me. Okito.

                     Two days later

     After that day me and Rin seemed to drift apart. We were the best of friends but now we seem like strangers. I wish i never let him kiss me. I've ruined everything. I'd been thinking about moving schools but I didn't because he was there, but since two days ago its like i don't even know each other. I asked my mom if i could, she asked why i lied and said it was because there was nothing there for me. She said for me to look, get out there and find things. Our school was really big. So i stayed at the school but there really wasn't anything for me there.

     I came to my mom with the same complaint several times and she finally gave. She said i have one more week at that school so i should make it count. The next day at school i told all my friends but one. Rin, i didn't tell him, i didn't want him worrying about it or try to stop me. Not like he would but still. 

      On the final day I say my goodbyes. As i walk out the door i feel someone punch me in the right cheek. ''WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR.'' I look to my side to see Rin, he has tears in his eyes. ''YOU FUCKUNG BASTERD, YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE LEAVING!'' My eyes widen and I try to act if i didn't hear what he said but he repeats his self again. ''Listen Rin i have to go.'' ''Why didn't you tell me!?'' ''Listen Rin'' ''No! you listen. I know we've been avoiding each other, BUT THAT GIVES YOU NO RIGHT TO JUST LEAVE.'' ''WHATS THE USE OF SAYING IF THERE'S NOTHING TO STAY FOR.'' There is, there is a reason to say.'' ''Whats that reason.'' ''That reason is me.'' Then he trys to lean in and kiss me but i push him away. I laughed hysterically. ''Rin you've had your chance. You've abused you're time. You've had every since two months ago, the day we first kissed.'' He looks at me in shock ''Okito please, stay.'' ''Rin im sorry but all im doing here is wasting my time.'' I turn and walk away. ''I Guess im the one leaving and saying goodbye this time.

        END

(don't worry there will be another part just in a different book THX FOR READING!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS)