What!

I awoke with a arm around me, hugging me. "Wait this has to be a nightmare!" I move Sora's arm and try to walk away but Sora got up and huged him from behind. "Where you think your going, you're mine remember." A shiver went down my spine as  thoes words washed over me.

     We just stood there in the dark with nothing but our boxers on. I look at my phone and realize that its 8:06. "Man my moms gonna be worried." "No she won't I told her you were staying over my house, she said it was okay so you can spend the night with me. "Yay" I said in a sarcastic voice. "Aww don't be like that, you can sleep on my bed." "Hey listin I'm not gay!" "Ohh that's not what your body said early." I blushed. Thank god the lights where off.

     I layer back in the bed and so did Sora I scotted away from him until I was up against the wall. I felt a hard thing pushing up agents my ass. No it can't be!  I thought to myself. Sora kept nudging me with it.

     I fell asleep and Sora poked me more. Without being able to control my actions I reached behind me grabbing Sora's member which caused him to moan. I kept at it haft asleep. More moans louder with every passing moment. He cam in my hand.

     "A lot came out" I said playfully. I licked my fingers swallowing his white liquids.