sleeping in

I awoke and manned to get out of Sora's grip. "Thank good." I walk out of his house and then into mine. I began to get ready for school when my mom came in and its the weekend. I was so reliefed. But there still was Sora. Were neibors so were ganna see each other again. I take my clothes back off and snuggle into bed. I play on my phone a little before dozzing off.

     "Okito wake up you friend is here." I wonder who I could be. I run down the stairs to see Sora. "Thats not my friend, its a rapest" I  said in a low tone so no one could hear me. "uhhh"  I let out a moan of displeasure. "What do you want?" I say in a displeased voice. He grabbs my arm and drages me to his house again.

     "Look I'm not ganna do anything to you I just wanna talk about last night and what you did to me." I look at him in confusion. "ME?! Your the one who touched me!" "You touched me too!" What? No I didn't!"  "Yeah! you did! I was bugging you with my member." He didn't scream this time instead he said it in a low voice. "Then you reached and grabbed me and started playing with me....until I cam." I saw his face get a bright red. "Then you started lickingy cum off your fingers. Wha-?" I couldn't believe it! I started blushing.

     "I wanted to return the favor" he said while a Grinch like smile forming across his face. He grabbed me and this time he went to my house. He ran up the stairs to my room and pushed me to the floor. He took my shirt off. Tenderly licking my nipples.

     I maoned then I heard my mom "hunny are you okay. Yea I'm f-fine" I said with a trimbleing voice. Sora began licking farther down my body until hr got to my boxers. He saw I was already rock hard. I coveted my mouth tryiy not to moan. He put me in side of his mouth. I grabed his brown hair pushing him down accidentally making him gag. "Sorry i -" I was cut off by a passionate  kiss. "Mmmm please more" I can't bleave it I'm begging him for more.