just a dream

RIN POV

     ''Wait Okito. W-what are you doing.'' He just ignores me and begins to kiss my neck ''nnn~'' Why i think to myself. I wrap my arms around him, not wanting to let him go. I can't take it much longer.

     I push Okito off of me and pin him to the ground. ''Now remember you started it.'' I say in a teasing voice then i get ontop of him pinning him to the bed. '' Rin you shouldn't teas people or lie to them.'' I stare at him ''im not liying i really do love you rin.''
     With those words i snaped, i held his arms against the bed so he couldn't move and pinned his legs down with mine. I kissed him roughly, not wanting to hold back anymore he let out a moan. I put on of my hand on his chest then running it down to his pants. ''Your already hard i see.'' i saw his face turn red. I rub his member as his moans get louder. ''R-Rin im close.'' i smile and go faster until he comes. '' Hmm okito looks like you've enjoyed yourself. '' 

     RIN RIN RIN WAKE UP!!

     I awake to Okito calling my name ''DAMN JUST A DREAM! ARE YOU SERIOUS?''

     Rin what are you talking about what dream?

(yesh i updated ps its almost my birthday its on the 28th of this month yays)