Don't Play That I

A/N: Comment and vote! Let me know how y'all feel about the story.

Characters

Justin (23)"Do you really think I'll ever give your skinny ass the time a day?"

Justin (23)
"Do you really think I'll ever give your skinny ass the time a day?"

Justin (23)"Do you really think I'll ever give your skinny ass the time a day?"

Dayvon (26)
"I'll have you shaking. Don't play that"

Author P.O.V

"There yo guh go, gang" Derrick pointed out. Von turned his head slightly watching Justin walk out his shop with his Coochie cutters, print all out in the open, beard fully trimmed and face full of makeup.

Justin was weird. Especially to Von and his friends. They ain't never seen a nigga with a beard that love playing in makeup before.

Justin had a fat ass. Every step he took you see that shit shake. Justin loved showing off his body. He loved his coochie cutters, his skirts, his tights, his dresses. Justin didn't give a fuck that he was in the most homophobic neighborhood, nor did he care about the people always looking at him when he walked by.

Justin focused on his shop. He was a hairdresser, better than arrogant tae if he was being real not on no cocky shit, it was true. His shop was always full and he was always getting flown out to work on celebrity clients. Justin lived a good life.

"Gang don't Eva say no shit like that to me again." Von scoffed. Derrick and the rest of his boys laughed hysterically catching Justins eye. He knew them boys had to be talking about him, they always did. He was never pussy he ain't one to be intimidated. He stopped in his tracks before turning and making his way to the group of thugs.

"What's so funny?" Justin asked, his nails catching Dayvon's attention.

"Aye, stay back there" Von yelled stepping back as if Justin had some type of disease.