Mind Yo Business

————————————————————————

Characters

Andrè (22)"I don't know why I'm entertaining you, you know this won't work right?"

Andrè (22)
"I don't know why I'm entertaining you, you know this won't work right?"

Andrè (22)"I don't know why I'm entertaining you, you know this won't work right?"

Chris (25)
"I get what I want and since I met you, you've been all I wanted."

Andrè's POV

"Drè that white man still sending you flowers" my sister Kendra laughed walking over to me with a basket full of tulips, I rolled my eyes grabbing it from her, I just got off work I didn't even get time to breath before Chris started his activities.

"He needs to give up, I'm so serious." I huffed examining the basket, it's cute. I can't help that I get butterflies every time I see the flowers. Outwardly I constantly put up this facade that I don't want him nor his gifts because quite frankly the way he began sending them were quite creepy. But I love the gifts and the person sending them. 

"You lucky that man send you gifts everyday, if you don't  want him ima start working my magic, I want them gifts." Kendra laughed taking out a card from the basket.

"Don't get me wrong I love being chased but he wasting his time with these petty ass gifts." I shrugged. I refused to let anybody know that I'm feeling Chris, not even him though he already knows how I feel about him, with the time we spent together, the kisses we shared, along with other things I don't want to expose, there's no reason he wouldn't know I'm all about him.

"You think you too good for some flowers? Girl them private schools ruined you." Kendra rolled her eyes. I'm getting that she bitter she wasn't the one that got sent away.

"Bitch mind yo business" I rolled my eyes snatching the card from her. I opened the envelope to read the note:

These flowers reminded me of you today. I hope you like them pretty.