Why He Told

A/N: Comment and vote! Let me know how y'all feel about the story. Not edited.

Trigger Warning: mentions of miscarriage.

Characters

Cortlen (23)Intersex"He'ion wanna speak to me no more

Cortlen (23)
Intersex
"He'ion wanna speak to me no more. I ain't forcing a nigga."

Dayvon (26)"I don't know how he fold

Dayvon (26)
"I don't know how he fold."

"Cortlen, von getting out next week" Melvin stated putting on his heals.Cortlen worked at a strip club named "ecstasy". That's where Cortlen met Dayvon, it was attraction from jump. They went on a few dates, started dating after a while.  Cortlen ain't know Dayvon was pushing weight through until five months into their relationship. That's when Cortlen got dragged in. The 5'10 man started selling for Dayvon while he was at work in the strip club.

Six months later Dayvon proposed to Cortlen, he felt that they were meant to be. Cortlen held him down through everything. Von made sure to get Cortlen the ring with the biggest and brightest gems he knew his baby liked flashy things. The couple seemed to be in paradise before their Parade got rained upon.

Cortlen was arrested on a august afternoon for distributing drugs. Cortlen had never been arrested before, he and von always went over what to say when he was to get arrested but all of that slipped his mind.

See he didn't snitch right away. He was fighting hard, that was until the DA told him he could get 6 years in jail if he doesn't let them know where he gets his drugs from. Cortlen couldn't do that, he found out he was 3 weeks pregnant. He couldn't get locked up. He hasn't even told Von yet, nobody knows. It was him and his baby or Von. Do he did the only right thing, at least what he thought was right.

Cortlen was so scared he started telling on his lover. He was beyond ashamed. He played with his ring for comfort, the more he spoke the shameful he felt. That's where the story started.