Don't play that II

A/N: giving y'all this because "How I Been" will be updated this weekend.

—Why he told 2 coming soon as well.

P.s- I love this ship.
————————————————————————

Characters

Justin (23)

Justin (23)

Dayvon (26)

Dayvon (26)

Author P.O.V

Justin shakily slid off Dayvon's dick. His body tingled from pleasure. The couple was currently in Justin's shop, Von sitting pretty in Justin's desk chair while Justin had his dick plunged in him.

"C-client," Justin whimpered. The dark skin man remembered he had a client coming in at 3:00 pm. The angle they were fucking in had him facing his digital clock. He noticed that it was approximately 2:44, and he had to go set up.

"Fuck them bald bitches gang. Sit yo pretty ass back down," Von growled unamused. Justin shook his head, panting. Dayvon gripped his ass tightly. He pulled Justin further up on his lap with one hand and used the other to grab his dick to push it back in his lover. Justin didn't fight it. He let out a shaky moan once Von was entirely in him.

"Hold on to me. I'm taking you to the door to let that girl know you're busy," Von scolded. Justin shook his head, dragging his nails through vons locs.

"N-o Von, that's crazy." Justin gasped as he began grinding on Dayvon. Justin learned that he loved having Von in him. He loved how they mostly have hot raunchy sex. He also enjoys that when it comes to making love to him, von always goes above and beyond.

If Justin could cut Dayvon's dick off and have it in him at all times, he would.

Von sucked his teeth at Justin's reply. He forcefully picked Justin up and gave three sharp thrusts into the thicker man. "Oh my god, baby," Justin yelled, clutching unto Vons locs to keep him secure.

"Mmhmm f..f..uck," the dark skin boy drooled.

"I love when you scream out like," Von groaned as he delivered slow, steady thrusts to his lover.