Eazy I

Not Edited. Will edit later! Part two will come when I get out of this writers block
————————————————————————
In which Kentrell and Jayceon meet on twitter and become inseparable, however they're on different continents and one of the two is scared to show his real identity.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Losangelesconfidential and 60 others followed you.

Kentrell saw the twitter notification smiling slightly. His twitter account has been growing so fast, he started the new page as a secret account, originally to stalk his boyfriend to see what he was up to on twitter. Which eventually lead to their breakup; yes kentrell was stupid enough to check his boyfriends likes and from further snooping he found some questionable DM's.

The account then turned to stalk his ex after the break up until he finally decided it was time to move on. Soon after kentrell went through a phase where he wanted to uproot his life, almost cut his hair because he gave into the stigma of hair having the ability to hold all your emotions, he kept his hair but compensated that by starting his loc journey. His second big decision was deciding it was time to uproot his    life and leave New York to a new, exotic location.

It was clear to see that at the ripe age of 25 Kentrell was having a midlife crisis. Kentrell found a travel abroad program housing volunteer's in Thailand. He jumped at the opportunity, packed up his bags and left.

The move might not have been one of his bright idea's because he quickly began regretting it. He didn't understand the language and the job's they had him doing was very labor intensive. Kentrell would rather be pampered and served not the one serving.

The stress from his new life pushed him to discover new outlets, one of those outlets was sort of cross dressing. See, Kentrell didn't see it as crossdressing, he felt he was meant to be in skirts and dresses and panties and nobody would tell him otherwise. He felt it was a shame it took him years to discover that part of himself.

After months of secretly dressing up in his home he wanted to document it, he wanted a sort of scrapbook of his journey, he needed to because all the shopping he's done, the clothes he bought they needed to be documented. Kentrell finally found a use for his twitter account instead of using it as a stalking hub. The account had 0 followers and he was following 0 people, he felt that nobody would see it so why not, it wasn't like he intended to show his face; and so it started.

After weeks of posting on the account one of kentrell's picture of him wearing a lace dress blew up and the followers kept pouring it. He was currently at 200k followers and it grew every time he posts. Kentrell loved every minute of it.

Kentrell laid in bed scrolling through his camera roll. It's been a few days since he posted something, it was a bit out of the ordinary since he made it a mission to try and post every two days. The Brownskin man searched his photos until he found the perfect picture. It was a Saturday evening he figured a cute lace dress would do, it was his specialty after all. He expertly cropped his face out of the picture and headed straight to twitter.

AnonymouslyKen 2m ago

AnonymouslyKen                                                  2m ago