𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐓 𝐇 𝐑 𝐄 𝐄

𝐀 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐍 𝐀

I thought it was only speculations but he's here. The mighty Alexander Adonis was here I knew that someone was going to fetch but I didn't think my so called "Father" was the one.

I only looked at him and study him the man was getting older. He was handsome of course but you could see the wrinkles in his face. He smiles and look at me.

"Korh"
(Daughter)

Even though I didn't know my language but I knew what he just said to me.

I nod at him. I don't see myself having a chat with him, honestly speaking I didn't even liked the guy.

"What do you want Father?" I ask I have every right to do that ask him. He wasn't allowed to come here.

"That's not the way to speak to your elder especially me, I'm your Father you could give me some credits"

"Credits? Oh please save me the pathetic speech I'm surprise to you here I thought you were going to hire someone to fetch. But that didn't happened. You don't deserve that title after everything you did to me with your wife."

"We didn't do anything Athena. We were young and we didn't have time to take of you. That's why I got Momma to take care of you and she didn't disappoint by doing that."

He just said the right. This man doesn't care about me he doesn't have any remorse in his heart about leaving me alone.

"Oh so what? I must appreciate you and give you some praises just because you got somebody to take of you me?"

"Somebody? Have some respect little girl this is your Grandmother we're talking about"

I didn't mean like he knows, he just want to make me feel bad about that. I didn't mean like that.

"Father. Save me some of your hypocrisy for some who actually cares. I'm talking about you here not my Granny"

"Can we please sit down and talk for once like father and daughter?" He looks at me innocently I know he's probably manipulating me but I can't say I feel good a little bit.

I feel little abandoned I got emotional...'I got little excited because for once in my life my father wanted to talk to me. Do I have a right to feel like that?'

I asked myself. I didn't think about it a lot I didn't want him to see my other side. He's not to be trusted.

"We can sit down and you can tell me what do you want."

"Well that's easy, you know you're going to move to the States with us. And I'm here to fetch you're were informed that someone is going to come. But I was here on a business trip and I just let me come and fetch you."

Well well can't say I'm surprised just feel little unemotional. Of course, they don't care about me he just explained himself. He didn't come all this way to fetch he was on a business trip. My father keeps disappointing me and I'm just tired of that.

"I can't say much but you don't give a shit about me right?"

"Who taught you that language. A lady doesn't speak like that and I care about you know that"

"I know that? Don't you see you're making yourself look like a fool. Aren't you seeing something different about I'm changed person I'm not that little girl who used to keep her happy by buying expensive things."

"Athena you seem to have a dirty mouth. I love you I thought you knew that I thought you respected our decision. It's in the past"

Past? This man is delusional I never thought I come across someone as selfish as him. He doesn't even care about me do they even know how my life was disturbed because of them. But I'm going to let him walk over me I don't want a fight and I'm not in the mood.

"Can we stop talking about that? You came to fetch so I guess you're not going to spend the night. So I'm leaving today?"

"Yes. Certainly we are leaving today I will wait for you to pack everything, your Granny already informed me you already started."

"Yes I started packing but I thought I was going to leave when I'm starting university for next year and it's December. I thought I was going to spend holidays here."

"No something happened and I needed to change that. As you know your father is a well know person so if something happens. Don't be surprised"

"Next time please let me know don't just come here and show up after many years you were absent"

He's busy looking at me he smile at me and I don't return it. I go upstairs and finished packing the rest of my things. Took some photos those are the best memories in my life with my Granny.

I'm little sad I will leave her alone but I'm not sad about leaving I always wanted to travel but I just didn't think I will be leaving with my parents. But I'm not going to do anything about it. The decision has been taken.

After I finished with everything I went downstairs and find my father having a conversation with Granny. I didn't bother listening to them.

"Just finished everything just wanted to let you know"

"Okay"

He respond and take his phone and type something. "The driver you can call him Phillip he's going to come and fetch everything for you"

Well I guess being wealthy can get you anything.

"I don't mind taking my suitcases I can do that "  I offered not wanting Phillip to do all the work

"Athena please stop being nice. No daughter of mine will carry things as long as I'm here you will get everything"

"As long as you with me? But for how long a day, a week or a year? Or never I will always be alone."

"I thought we talked about that it's another story for another day. Athena please can we focus on leaving and when we get to the States we will have all the time to talk"

"Okay...Can I just speak to Granny but in private"

"No problem I will wait for you outside"

I can tell she's very sad but she is not showing that. She's strong woman. I feel salty tear drops in my mouth I'm already crying.

"Please don't be angry with me. You know I love you right?"

"My sweet Athena. I'm not angry with you I'm happy that you finally got you wish to move out of country. You are going to start a new life and I want you to call me everyday"

I hug her she's the only person I hug. I feel comfort. She's my safe place I will miss.

"Don't worry Granny I will call you"

"My dear you know I love you and I want you to promise me something"

"Okay anything"

"Promise me you will be happy with yourself. You will learn to love and forgiveness.

"I promise"

"Goodbye I love you so much"

"Bye my sweet Athena"

I walk out of the house I turn back and look at the house for the last time. It's time to start a new life.

Chapter 3. Morning everyone.
Just got some chapters mixed up but I fixed that. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

                          F E G H T Y.
Please VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
T H A N K  Y O U.