𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐅 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄

𝐀 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐍 𝐀

"A job for me? What kind of a job?"

"I decided that you could be my PA. I needed some help with my upcoming meeting it's a big deal. You can say that"

Why would he want me to work for him. I don't have any experience regarding to business especially in the office.
It could be overwhelming regarding me who never worked at the office.

"You know that I don't have any experience with office work I can make a mistake or can something embarrassing."

He smiles as I say that. He could find it funny but I can be very socially awkward around people that I don't know. Especially many people.

"mhn anhsychite gia to oti h korh mou"
(don't worry about that my daughter)

"Okay if you say so I don't mind working because I won't have anything to do. It's another country also I don't have any friends and I don't know anyone"

"You don't need to worry about that I'm sure you are going to meet your peers and have some fun."

"Regarding the work thing. When do I start working?"

"You will start today"

"Today? I mean I'm not prepared to go anywhere and I don't have any idea what I'm going to do"

"You will assist me during the meeting. You will set everything at the venue of the meeting. You will make sure everyone is satisfied with everything. I need this meeting to be perfect. So go upstairs and get ready"

"Do you have any idea the pressure you are putting me into? I mean it's will be my first day and I have to impress your business partners"

I rush upstairs and go to my room. I pick my outfit it's a formal skirt and I quickly wear my blouse. I fix my hair doing my curls and put some concealer.

After I finished I wear my LV heels and take my bag. He didn't say anything to me about working but I don't mind and I think we will build some relationship.

I see Philips my father's butler

"Miss Athena. Your father is waiting for you in the car."

He's so fancy even the way he talks. I guess that's the kind of reaction you get when you never seen a butler in your life.

We arrived at the office. I see a big building it's enormous jeez I was nervous a little bit I didn't think it was like this. We take the elevator and we pass so many floors I wonder the height of the building.

"Athena you will meet other coworkers I need you to go to the boardroom and prepare everything for the meeting."

Well I didn't know he could ask this but I don't say anything. I enter the boardroom and it's exquisite the large glass table it's like a small parliament. I set bottles and glasses in each space and set some snacks and everything.

I hear the door opening and I see a beautiful lady.

"Hey. How can I help you?"

"My name is Kathy Hendrix I'm the COO"

"Nice to meet you Mam"

"It's nice to meet you also Miss Athena.. Sir told me a lot about him"

"Well I only hope only good things."

"Yes. I see you set up the table good work for your first day"

"Thank you Mam. If you can excuse I need to go"

I went back to my father's office to tell him I'm finished with the work he gave me. The door in his office has his name and the big CEO letters. He must have a name in his office door if you really know you would he's a proud arrogant man.

"Father I'm done with the work you gave me"

"Well I hope you did it good because this meeting must be perfect. Let's go the minute is in 10 minutes"

"But...but... I thought you were the one going to the meeting?"

I'm kind of confused right now. I thought he was going to the meeting.

"Don't be dumb Athena as my PA your presence is needed in the meeting. Don't make me look like a fool in front if my partners"

Well he leaves me oblivious it's not my fault that I don't what a PA does. He was suppose to explain it to me. There's no need for him to be insulting to me I didn't do anything wrong.
But I let that slide I follow him.

We arrived at the meeting I didn't expect to be so many people. All of the are wearing the expensive clothing. I feel out of place with my clothes and I'm anxious.

They all sit down and discuss their meeting I don't pay a lot of attention to them as I'm located in the side table far way from them.

Many of the men and women a little bit old maybe in their early 40s. But there's a man who caught my attention I can't figure him out he keeps looking at me.

God. He's so hot and terrifying you could feel his presence in the room. He has tattoos in his hands I wonder where they end.

"Athena. Can you give us the files?"

Does he really want me to die because I'm so embarrassed I'm not used to many people. I get up quickly and set the file for each person.

The mysterious man has stopped looking at me. He was looking me up and down checking me out without any hint of shame. I felt really anxious and I don't why he giving me cold vibes.

As I give him the file his green eyes started at my legs and following the curves of my figure and he looked at my cleavage. He didn't give a fuck if anybody noticed him looking at me.

I pass him and finished with files and I went back to my sit.

He's still looking at me. He's a big handsome man his muscles stretched the fabric of the suit. Showing his physical representation of his strength. I was checking him and I didn't have any regret he did the same thing with me. He has narrow hips and strong legs you could see he's fit.

I wonder what's under that suit. He caught me looking at him he sends me a devilish smirk and my face is probably red. I'm sure my cheeks are reddish. I continue to make myself busy and ignore him.

His mood suddenly change you could feel the atmosphere. Something pissed him of he sends me an eerie look and I feel goosebumps around my body.

My father announce the meeting is done I was even listening to it. All I noticed was the man everyone gets up from their sit. People are leaving.

My father calls me.

"Athena please fix everything and collect the files. When you are done you can have a lunch"

"Okay"

He leaves I pick up everything I notice that there's someone who is with me. It's the man.

He's tall that he has to bend his neck to look at me. His power is impressive it feels like he's the owner. He stops inches away from me I feel like he's evading my personal space.

He's amused by something he mets my gaze I look away. He gets closer to me and touch my face his fingers are big and long. His touch is sends energies into my body. I feel some things in my body.

"Guardami bambina"
(Look at me little girl)

He speaks in a foreign language it's feels so good. He really sexy when he talks like that I'm not immune to him. I feel moist between my legs.

.....

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Thank you.
Vote and Comment.
𝐅eghty♕︎