Part 6

Disclaimer - This is an unholy chapter. You can skip it. 🌝🌚

It was the last day so y/n and  Jungkook  were enjoying coffee together in a shed  in their private space outside the room in resort.

Jungkook - Hmm...it feels like it's going to rain soon.

Y/N - Yeah! Weather has become so pleasant suddenly.

Jungkook hums

Just then it starts raining.
Y/N gets up excitedly. She extends one hand outside the shed to feel the water droplets on her hand and smiles like a kid . Jungkook grins at her cuteness. She steps out the shed and and closes her eyes feeling rain drops on her face and body. She starts swaying her body with wind and  enjoying the rain.

Jungkook runs towards her and covers her with his coat.

Jungkook - Let's go inside otherwise you will catch cold.

Y/N - No Kook let me enjoy the rain.

She removes his coat and starts swaying her body again. Jungkook chuckles at her.

She pulls him towards her. She places his hands around her waist and holds his shoulders looking into his eyes. Jungkook smiles and tightening his grip on her waist pulling her more closer. They dance for a while. Y/N was enjoying the dance while Jungkook was busy admiring her. He puts a strand of hair behind her ear which caught her offgaurd. He leans forward and y/n closes her eyes in response. She feels his lips on her forehead. She grins on feeling him for the first time. Just then Jungkook realises what he has done and he immediately parts getting flustered. He looks away in embarrassment while y/n was still staring at him.

She walks forward and hugs him tightly. Jungkook's heart skips a beat and he hugs her back tightly. Y/N gives a peck on his cheek . While Jungkook was too stunned to react.

Y/N parts and cups his face connecting their forehead.

Y/N - I-I have f-fallen for you k-Kook.

Their eyes glistens at her confession. Jungkook immediately hugs her tightly closing his eyes.

Jungkook - I-I love you t-too y/n. I-infact I have f-fallen long back f-for you.

He parts and connects their lips. They kiss each other passionately pouring all their love in it with misty eyes. They separate after being out of breath. Jungkook cups her face caressing her cheeks with his thumbs.

Jungkook - T-Thank you for c-coming in my life.

Y/N smiles holding his hands.

Jungkook kisses her again but this time kiss gets rough and heated up as they both were craving for each other from a long time. Y/N snakes her hands around his neck and Jungkook pulls her closer by her waist deepning the kiss. They kiss out of lust and love  but Jungkook on realization separates and steps back.

Jungkook - S-sorry.

He was about to leave but y/n stops him by grabbing his hand. She hugs him and pecks below  his ear. She whispers into his ear making him gasp.

Y/N - Make love to me kook! I want to be yours forever.

Their heart beats become irregular and they start breathing heavily. Y/N starts opening the buttons of his shirt followed by pecks on exposed skin . Jungkook gasps heavily. He holds the hands of y/n but still she continues unbuttoning his shirt.

Jungkook - P-please y-y/n think a-again. I won't b-be able to s-stop myself a-after this.

Y/N nibbles on his ear whispering

Y/N - I don't want you to stop!

That's it Jungkook attacks her neck making her gasp. He starts giving her hickeys. Y/N moans lightly when he finds her sweet spot turning him on more.

Jungkook lifts her up in bridal style and walks towards their room. He closes the door and pins her on the wall with her back  facing towards him.

He removes the hair from her back and unhooks her dress letting it fall. He gives small pecks on her vertebral column. Her body stiffens with each peck. He removes his clothes and pushes her on bed lightly.

He hovers above her immediately and kisses her impatiently intertwining their hands.

He parts and caresses her hair while looking into her eyes.

Jungkook - Do you want me to stop love! Am I making you uncomfortable in any way.

Y/N shakes her head and pulls him in for another kiss.

The night went long for them. They made love throughout the  night while expressing their feelings for each other. Jungkook made sure to  handle her small, fragile and soft body with care. He kissed her deeply to distract her from pain and whispered sweet things later while making love....

**********************************