Part 7

Next morning

Y/N wakes up only to see Jungkook already staring at her. She blushes hard  and covers the duet till her head.

Jungkook - Aww my baby is shy! (chuckles)

He slowly removed the duvet from her face but y/n was still looking down all shy. Jungkook places a peck on her forehead. Y/N gasps when he pulls her towards him, cuddling with her. He holds her chin  lifting her face up. Their eyes meet and he pecks her lips earning a giggle from y/n.

Jungkook - Are you okay? Is it paining anywhere?

Y/N - Yeah a little bit in lower abdomen.

Jungkook massages her lower abdomen.

Jungkook - I will prepare hotbath for you. You will feel better.

Y/N nods smiling.

Jungkook - I love you y/n!

Y/N - I love you too koo!

She snuggles more into his chest.

**************

Jinmin - Yuppie! Uncle Aunty back!

Jungkook picks him in his arms. He pecks his cheeks.

Jinmin - Uncle! Jinmin sister!

Y/N chokes on air but Jungkook smirks.

Jungkook - Uncle has ordered your sister. Fairy will be dropping it inside your aunt- Ouch!

Y/N pinches the arm of Jungkook who starts chuckling.

Jinmin - Yupiiee! Sister!

Jungkook - Where is everyone?

Jinmin - Mumma kitchen, everyone out!

Jungkook nods

**************

Jungkook - Ouch! Ou- Hey don't throw pillows (chuckles)

Y/N - Yeah kook! weren't you were talking too much.

She was about to throw another pillow but Jungkook grabs her wrist and pins her on nearest wall.

Jungkook - I wasn't lying either baby.

Y/N blushes and hits his chest

Y/N - S-stop it k-kook!

Jungkook smirks pins her hands above her head. He leans forward connecting their lips. They share a deep passionate kiss.

**********

Jungkook hugs y/n and looks around quickly giving a peck on her forehead and lips  making her giggle, he leaves for office.

Min Jee - Did you see that

Seokjin - Yes! They have changed a lot after returning from Switzerland.

Min Jee - We will get the good news soon.

Seokjin chuckles.

Mrs Jeon - I hope that day comes soon.

Min Jee/Seokjin - Mom! You here!

Mrs Jeon - I was just passing by when I heard your conversation

************

Min Jee -  oh my God (laughs) What is this y/n? (laughs)

Y/N - Unnie please!

Min Jee laughs even harder.

Seokjin - Yeah! Don't make fun of my sister. Atleast she tried her best.

Min Jee presses her lips to control her laughter while y/n was pouting angrily.

Seokjin - Don't worry y/n I will help you afterall my cooking skills are better than Min Jee. We will rebake the cake for mom and dad.

Jungkook - Yeah everybody is in kitchen. Who will help me with decorations?

Min Jee - Y/N will help you because this cake made by your wife is- (laughs)

Y/N - Seokjin brother (whines)

Seokjin - Yeah Min Jee stop it! Y/N you go and help Jungkook in decorations. Me and Min Jee will rebake the cake.

*********

Mrs Jeon - Where is everyone. Have they forgotten about Jinmin's birthday?

Mr Jeon - they must be busy with the preparations.

Mrs Jeon - Let me look around for them and why is there pin drop silence?

She walks towards the kitchen and shakes her head on seeing Seokjin and Min Jee lost in each other's eyes while holding their hands in same batter.

Mrs Jeon's POV - Aishhh! These kids. Let me look for the younger ones.

She again shakes her head while keeping her hands on her waist as Jungkook was holding the chin of y/n while she  was getting all shy with fairy lights all around them.

Mrs Jeon - Kids these days!

*************

Time skip birthday party

Everyone was busy with birthday celebrations while Jungkook was sweating on taking glances of y/n from time to time.

Unable to control more he pulls her at a corner

Y/N - K-koo! What happened?

Jungkook gives a peck on her neck smelling her perfume.

Jungkook - What can I do if my wife is looking so delicious and smelling like heaven!

Y/N - Control koo!

Jungkook bites his lower lip.

Jungkook - F uck! You are turning me on even more by calling my nickname.

He leans forward but y/n places a finger on his lips.

Y/N - Later baby! We need to be present in the party.

Jungkook - (huffs) Okay!

Y/N leaves.

Jungkook - You have to pay for it later babygirl ! (Smirk)

************************************