Part 9

At hospital

Y/N openned her eyes only to see Jungkook looking at her.

Y/N - Jungkook ! (whispers )

Jungkook hugs her and starts sobbing and  so does y/n. He parts and  pulls her into a devouring kiss.

Jungkook - Thank god! You are safe!! A-and our baby is safe too.

Y/N - They told you!

Jungkook nods while smiling with teary eyes.

Jungkook - Let me call noona. She was so much worried for you.

*********
Next day

Y/N - You were going through alot koo! Why didn't you tell me!

Jungkook - I thought why to bother you I will handle it myself but I never thought that psycho girl will kidnap you.

Y/N nods. She thinks for a while when suddenly something strikes her mind.

Y/N - Jungkook ! W-why am I n-not finding any m-mirror since yesterday.

Jungkook goes silent.

Jungkook - Y-you are t-thinking a l-lot.

Y/N understands quickly that something is wrong. She grabs  collars of his shirt  with shivering hands

Y/N - L-look at me! W-what are y-you hiding f-from me?

Jungkook - N-nothing baby

Tears form at the corner of their eyes.

Y/N - B-bring me a m-mirror please!

Jungkook - N-no need

Y/N - I-I can feel s-some marks o-on my f-face since yesterday.

Jungkook gulps.

Jungkook - N-no everything is okay.

Y/N - THEN WHY DON'T YOU BRING ME A MIRROR (shouts)

Jungkook tries to hug her  but she pushes him away. She runs out of the room and finds public washroom. She barges inside it and screams after seeing so many deep cuts which have left horrible marks on her face.

She falls on her knees while palming her face with her hands. Jungkook too falls on kness and hugs her.

Y/N - W-what h-happened to my face (wails) It's looking so h-horrible . It's creeping me o-out Jungkook! I don't look desirable a-anymore.

Jungkook - N-No y/n p-please (sniff) don't cry. I s-still love y-you and always will!

Y/N cries harder. Jungkook caresses her back to calm her down.

Time skip at their hospital room.

Jungkook - Y/N! Atleast say something!
Why did you went all silent? You are scaring me now!

Y/N looks towards him.

Y/N - L-leave me J-Junkook. I don't L-look beautiful now. Y-You deserve someone b-better

Jungkook hugs her tightly and starts sobbing

Jungkook - Nooo! Please don't say this again y/n. You are hurting me. How dare you say that! (sobs) I am not a shallow person that would die for someone's looks . I love you not your physical features.

He parts and pecks her forehead. He cups her face and looks into her eyes

Jungkook - I love you, your inner beauty, your pure and compassionate heart, the way you love and care for me, the pure love  I see in your eyes for me always! I love everything about you. These scars can't reduce my love for you.

Y/N breaks into tears.

Y/N - I am sorry koo! Please forgive me!

Jungkook hugs her and caresses her hair.

Jungkook -  please don't cry it's not good for the health of our baby.

*************

Y/N - Aww this is so cute!

Jungkook - Yeah this outfit would look good on our baby.

Y/N nods smiling

Y/N - So! Do you want a baby boy or a baby girl?

Jungkook - A cute Baby girl like you  who will be Appa's little angel.

he makes a cute face and y/n chuckles

Jungkook - What about you?

Y/N - Umm...a cute little baby boy just like my koo who will be eomma's little bunny.

Jungkook - What do you think Jinmin?

Jinmin - Sister!

Jungkook - Hmm...even i think so you will get a sister.

Jinmin -  Angel hurry up!

Jungkook chuckles and so does y/n.

*************

Y/N was busy in doing something when someone back hugs her. Y/N grins as she knows who the person is.

Junkook gives some wet kisses on her neck. Y/N'S breath shallows.

Y/N - K-koo!

Junkook hums in her neck sending shivers down her spine. He turns her around and smashes his lips on her pulling her into a passionate kiss.

They part being out of breath. Junkook holds her hands and pecks her forehead.

Junkook - Thank you for being my life partner y/n. I feel so blessed to have you baby.

Y/N - Same goes for me koo!

Junkook - Let's welcome our baby into this small world of ours. He or she will be complete our world soon .

He bows down and pecks her belly.

Junkook - Mumma Appa loves you a lot! Come soon we are waiting for you.

************************************