you are a real boy (trans Baz)

hurt/comfort
Tw: transphobia

Simon
I'm lying in bed, trying to fall asleep. Baz hasn't arrived to school yet and its (embarrassingly) the only thing I care to think about. I'm just about to fall asleep when I hear the door open. I look over at Baz, and the light from the hallway is just barely enough to see his face- he's.. he's crying?

"Baz?" I manage to stutter out.

"What, Snow? What do you want?" He says, his voice quiet and unstable.

"Are- are you okay?" I say sympathetically, and I hear him scoff. "Don't act like you fucking care" he grumbles and places his bags down.

I magic the lights on, a spell I manages to get nearly perfect while Baz was away. He looks at me and I see his face properly now, his skin is a shade lighter than usual and he's red around his eyes and nose. "Baz..." I say.

"Snow, stop, you don't care why I'm upset you just want a reason to make fun of me" he is clearly upset. He looks so adorable like this, all fussy over something. He sighs, his lips parted.

I wonder how they would feel against mine. I think, then shudder at the thought. He does look kissable right now. I get up and walk towards him and grab his wrist to make him face me. "Snow what the fuck do you want!?" He raises his voice. "Baz I promise I'm not just gonna make fun of you," I start, pulling Baz the few steps towards his desk and sitting on it.

I see him grimace at the fact I'm on his desk. I smile lightly at that. "You can tell me" I say, interlocking our hands. "Snow-" he says, pained. I see the blush creeping up his face. I love the effect I have on the boy.

He has a crush on me, I know that, I've heard him whisper quiet things about loving me in his sleep and the way he just blushed only confirms that.

He sighs and mutters "well first I'll have to show you this" he says and starts pulling his shirt off. I blush, intrigued and confused. He pulls his shirt fully off and I see what he's talking about. He's wearing a binder.

"I'm trans.." he says quietly. I nod. "You're not- you don't care? You're not gonna out me?" He says and I'm filled with dread.

"No! Baz I'm not a fucking monster" I say and grab his shoulders, pulling him towards me. "But why were- are- you so upset?" I ask.

He lets out a shaky breath "well my dad isn't the most supportive. He still can't accept that I'm a guy, he keeps referring to me as my dead name and saying that I'm not a real boy and- and it's just- a lot" he says and I feel my heart break. Poor thing.

"Baz.." I say and pull him toward me into a hug. He sinks into my shoulder and wraps his arms around my waist. "You are a real boy, Baz"

He sobs into my shoulder. I push him lightly off me so there's a bit of space between our faces. I let out a quiet chuckle and put my hands on his cheeks.

I gently push my lips into his. The kiss is soft and delicate and I feel him moan slightly against my lips. "Simon-" he whines when I pull away.

My heart flutters. HE CALLED ME SIMON. "You called me Simon", I say, a little too giddy. "No I didnt!" He says.

I kiss him again, and he picks me up off his desk. I smile into the kiss when I feel my back hit his mattress. We keep kissing and kissing and kissing and it's so soft and desperate.

"We should go to sleep" I say giggling against baz's mouth. He groans and collapses against me. I feel the fabric of his binder against my bare chest.

"Baz, your binder" I say. He groans again and gets up, he pulls his binder off and puts on a sports bra, and then pulls on an oversized hoodie. He climbs into bed with me and mutters something about me being a prick and the kisses me again.

I place my hands on his waist and pull him closer. We break the kiss and giggle. We keep messily kissing until we're to tired to do that, and then we just enjoy each others presence. We fall asleep in each others arms that night.

A/n
762 words! If you like this please leave a comment and stuff and if you have any specific oneshot ideas let me know and I might just write them ;)

Okay byeeee
-S