Speedrun

Minecraft YouTubers/streamers au, very dnf vibes :)
Like a their-relationship-is-a-secret plot
Fluff!

Baz
"Hello guys! Welcome to the stream" I say and turn my web cam on. The chat fills with hearts and 'hello' messages. "I'm gonna be streaming with Snow and Penny today, we're gonna be speedrunning, unfortunately, you guys know how Snow sucks at that" I giggle, and send a chat on discord to them, telling them they can un-deafen.

"Hello fuckers" Snow says and laughs. "Snow shut the fuck up" penny says back to him. I realise I'm grinning like an idiot and quickly load up the world. I see simons character run towards me and start beating me with a piece of dirt. "SNOW- STOOOPPPPP" I laugh like an idiot and hit him back. "Jesus Christ guys you're like toddlers! We need to focus!" Penny disappointingly says to us.

After about half an hour we're fighting the dragon, Simon is laughing and screaming. I'm getting the last hits, while penny shoots a bow at him and Snow hits the dragon next to me. "BAZZ BAZ WERE GONNA WIN!" He yells and laughs. I smile and blush a little bit quickly shoot the thought away, chat  cant know, and neither can penny. I let Simon get the last hit and smile proudly as he celebrates by yelling and screaming.

I look over at chat.

Snowbazzz: I SHIP IT
Quartzandliqour: baz, baby, your gay is showing
Bubble__pops: my grandpa just drank a litre of milk sos
Ranboodlebows: Snow x Baz

Jesus they can all see it. I bite my lip absentmindedly and decide I've streamed enough for today. "Alright guys that will be it for today, who should I raid?" The chat starts spamming:

Rarityismygf: Tubbo
Bubble__pops: my grandpa is dead now lol
Diamondbacks: TUBBO IS LIVE
GremlinInAHole: Tubbo!

"Tubbo it isss" I say and go raid him. "Spam 'baz raid' guys" I say, before making penny and Simon say bye and end the stream.

"That was fun" Simon says and I can hear the smile in his voice. I 'mhm' at the mic. "Well I'll let you lovebirds be" penny says jokingly and leaves the call.

"If she only knew" Simon says and giggles. He leaves the call but then calls me again, just not on the server. "Snow" I say "basilton" he says. I love the way he says my name, even if I hate the name itself.

"I wish you were here" I say, and am surprised by my openness. "Me too," Simon says, "me too"

I sigh and lean back in my chair, feeling my back crack and pop. "When do you think we should tell them?" Simon asks. "Well that depends, do you want them to know?" I want them to know. I want the world to know how much I love Simon Snow.

"Idduno" he mumbles. "Soon?" He asks.

"Soon" I say. "I love you Simon" I say and I can hear him blush on the other side. He loves when I call him Simon. "I love you too, darling" he says. Darling. That's new. That's extraordinarily stupid.

"Dear god" I whisper, hating and loving the affect the boy has on me. He giggles. "I've been thinking, Baz, when you want to meet up? I've been wanting to for a while." I smile and quickly tell him 'as soon as he wants' is fine.

"The earliest tickets I can get are in... two weeks! That's so soon!" He sounds excited. "Two weeks, that works, will penny come along?" Simon mmms and texts a screenshot to the server.

"I'm excited" I say

"Me too" he says.

608 words, I'll probably do a part two with the part where they meet in person, for now I'll go sadly listen to 'the night we met' and cry :)