Robin the pale orange cat

Au where they're done with school and have jobs as teachers at a magick kindergarten (ok thats not an official thing but in this au it is) this happens during summer break

Simon
Baz is holding my hand tightly and walking me down the street to... somewhere. He told me he had a surprise for me for my birthday, and so we're walking to that 'surprise' now.

"Baz how long is it until we get there?" I ask and run circles onto the top of his hand. He shrugged and then adds "not too long, maybe ten minutes?" I nod and look forward, gently swinging our hands back and forth. I like this. Holding hands casually. It's lovely.

I look at baz and smile. He's so pretty, I think and feel a blush creep up my face. So so pretty.

Baz

I'm taking Simon Snow to buy a cat.
I'M TAKING SIMON SNOW TO BUY A CAT.

Im a little nervous but he's been bugging me to get a cat or a dog for weeks, if not months. He's looking at me and smiling. He looks like he's going to eat me, he has this pure look of adoration on his face, it's making me melt.

I lean in to his ear and whisper "Like what you see?" I giggle and watch as Snows face turns red, and to my surprise he grabs my neck and whispers into my ear "maybe I do"

I let go of his hand to pull it around his waist, still walking. He stops as we walk through a beautiful park and he grabs the back of my neck, pulling me into a soft, warm, kiss. His lips feel so warm against my cold ones.

He pulls back and smiles, and I grab his hand and pull him forwards. "C'mon, we gotta go, Simon" I say and see him smile when I say his name. We keep walking until we see the pet store. He looks at it longingly and, merlin the look on his face when I stop in front of it and pull him inside - priceless.

"Oh my god" I hear him whisper and I drag him into the room with the kittens. He sits on the floor and pets a little black cat. It's the cutest thing ever, so I take a photo. The black cat walks away to eat or something, and a little pale orange cat walks up to Simon, and he lights up like a tree on Christmas. He picks the cat up and it rolls onto its back in his hands, purring.

"Baz!" He whispers as the cat falls asleep in his hands. I sit in front of him and Simon reaches his hands in front of him towards me so I put my bigger hands under his, so we're both holding the cat. It stirs at my presence and purrs louder.

"I want this one baz" Simon whispers. "Then lets get this one" I say and Simon smiles, and leans over the kitten to give me a kiss, a quick one, but still a kiss.

"I love you, babe" I say and he blushes and nods "I love you more baz" and I shake my head at his stupidity.

Nothing can love anything as much, and definitely not more, than I love Simon fucking Snow .