Chapter 14: Back To Toki Toki City

Shallot said his goodbyes and teleported back to Toki Toki City, originally Conton City and before that it was Toki Toki City again. This place has gone through more names then him, nickname wise anyway. He chuckled at the thought as he walked into The Hazel Diner. He spotted her sitting at the counter by herself. He sat down next to her and smiled "So you called?" He asked with a grin. Chronoa smiled and nodded "Yes, Towa-chan has fixed Timeline 45 and is headed back here as we speak" He nodded at this.

"Then I suppose it's time for me to go home then" He said quietly. She grabbed his shoulders "P-Please stay here Shallot-kun, be a Time Patroller again. Just please don't leave me and Towa-chan" She begged him. Shallot sighed as he pulled her into a hug "Chornoa-chan, I would like nothing more to stay here and be with all of you. My Time Patroller years is done, I plan to stay retired this time. And plus I'm even not fit to be a Supreme Kai, so I think I'm just going to live my life on earth like I was suppose to".

He said with a smile "But, I will come visit you everyday. Or you can come to me, or retire like I did and stay with me on earth. Whatever you chose to do, my happy ethier way. I love you girls more then anything and it has been 500 years for some of you, and you still love me as much as you did 500 years ago. I'm not going anywhere Chronoa-chan and I don't plan on it, but with that said. I would like to stay on earth and protect it like I should have, this is my story not Uncle Goku's. I will protect this timeline, he can have the other ones" Shallot said confidently.

She nodded as they parted "Go be the warrior you were ment to be Shallot-kun, me and Towa-chan will be by each and every day to visit you. Vados is still on her planet, so go visit her and let her know what your plans are so the four of us can fugure something out together" Chronoa told him. Shallot nodded and kissed her forehead "I'll do just that love" He said and put two fingers to his head and teleported to Lord Beerus's planet. What he saw when he got there was amusing to say the least. Vados was sitting on Lord Beerus's back eating a cup of ramen.

"Shallot-kun no need to worry, I heard everything and I'm coming with you. Lord Beerus and I had a deal, if I were to get him the best food any earth has to offer, then he would let me stay with you for a whole month. I did" She told him and stood up. "Um then why are you sitting on his back?" Shallot asked her. "O-One last spar so to speak" The God grumbled as he stood up. Shallot nodded "Good to see you kid, so hows life?" The God asked him. Shallot shrugged "Pretty good I suppose, just been kicking ass and eating food" Shallot said with a grin.

Beerus grinned as well "So do you still want to become Supreme Kai? You more then ready now, and Shin has been wanting to retire" He asked. Shallot sighed "I kind of don't want to anymore, it's hard to explain" he said quietly. "Your getting more ruthless in battle and your not sure if it fits up to Kai stranded's" Vados said aloud. Shallot nodded "Something like that, if you watched my battle with Baby Vegeta. Then you know, that black hole is not something a Kai would do" He said. Beerus shrugged "Then become a God Of Destruction, Angels can not be duplicated but we sure can".