Chapter 26: Super Saiyan Ruby

Shallot's hands dropped to his side as he clenched them into fist "Ever sense I was born it's been this way, first my mother leaving me on another fucking planet because she was scared of me. Then there was bright side, but my Aunt Bulma just had to keep begging me to open myself up to my family back home. I was immediately compared targeted by Gohan, because I had more power then him. And yet my Uncle just had to keep stroking his ego" Shallot said with a sigh.

"In all actually, Gohan had it all. He went to school, he had a hot girlfriend and he had a family. Something I thought I needed, but no" He said with another sigh. "Family is good when they don't bother you, or ask you for help because your Uncle pawns it off on you. My life up to this point has been a shit show, but there was a light at the end of the tunnel. I met my girls, all four of em. A harem is pretty odd but I like it, and I wouldn't change it for the world".

He said with a smile. "I don't plan to tell you all my life story, but piss me off and I'll make this timeline destroy it's self in fear of me" He said as his large red energy burst out of him at a fast rate "I'm giving you my full power, I expect you to do the same. I never got to kick your asses in my timeline, but this version of you two will do just fine" He said as his pink bangs shadowed his eye's "I think this should do" He said as the red energy disappeared. "Now, I give you my final form".

"Ahhhhh" He yelled as his aura went from pink to red in a matter of seconds, first his hair began to change and then his eye's followed

"Ahhhhh" He yelled as his aura went from pink to red in a matter of seconds, first his hair began to change and then his eye's followed. Goku and Vegeta stared on an shock as his new form, the watchers down below did the same. Shallot clenched and unclenched his fist. "I didn't think it would go this way, but it seems my theory worked" He said with a smirk. "I think I'll call is Super Saiyan Ruby" He said. "W-What is this?" Goku asked him. Shallot smiled at his Uncle.

"Super Saiyan Rosé is basically a more God Ki amped version of Super Saiyan Blue, and since I have been trained in the art of God Ki since I was 11. I have a high understanding of it and it flow's thourgh me like a river. However, I still had masses of Mortal Ki in my transformations. For the last five years, I have been trying to make a all God Ki Super Saiyan Form. Something like Super Saiyan God, but much more powerful" He said. "My long and exhausting training has been payed off in the end".

He said with a smile and pointed to his heart "They say a Saiyan's true power comes from the anger in them, this is the result of my anger toward my childhood and the misguidings everyone has thrown my way. Now I want let go of that anger with this new form and bloom into a warrior befitting the role that I was made for. A warrior made for battle with God's and Mortals alike on equal footing" Shallot said and took Wing Chun style. "Give me your all" He said finally.