Chapter 36: The Future Male Saiyan

"Yes, we are just travelers" Marcarita said. Shallot put a hand on her shoulder "No point in hiding it now, I told you earlier that I was willing to come out here and reveal myself" He told her and then turned to Gine. "You deffently don't s-sound like a chick, let alone look like one" She said. He chuckled and crossed his arms "That's because I'm a guy, so that might be it" He said with a smirk. "Your a Saiyan to, I see your tail" Bardock said as she came up behind her wife. Shallot nodded "Yes, I am. It's kind of complicated, and I don't want a whole lot of people to know".

"So if you please follow me and Marcarita-chan, we can go somehere private and talk. You can bring little Kakarot with you" He said and smirked as Gine and Bardick widened there eye's. "You'll know everything you'll need to know within a few minutes" He told them. The couple nodded and began to follow them to somewhere more private. A few minutes later inside of a dark alley Shallot stopped and turned "Here should be good" He said. "As I have said my name is Shallot".

He started. "I come from a Timeline that is different then yours but quite the similar at the same time" He then said. "To put things in perspective, me and Marcarita-chan are here to stop Frieza from destroying Planet Vegeta. We can't do that in our timeline because it would mess with our timestream. This timeline is brand new and has only been a thing for a few year's now, but this place or timeline is in the red area. So I'm free to change it as I like" He added lastly, and Bardock was gritting her teeth at this.

"S-So I was right, that damn space alien bitch" She said angrily. Gine put a hand on her wife's shoulder "It's ok, the man is here to help us" Gine said. "He could help our race, he's one of us aswell" She said with a smile. "Thank you for saying that, I try and live up to my ancestors" He said with a smile. "Your under arrest, both of you" A Saiyan said as he came into the alley way. "That's my cue" He said. "Meet me at the spot that you and your friend were at earlier Bardock" Shallot said as him and Marcarita vanished.

*Five Yours Later*

Shallot was in the shower while Marcarita was eating some left over pizza *knock knock* "It's seem those too wanted our help after all" She said said with a chuckle and stood up to go see who it was. She opened the door and both Bardock and Gine were standing there. "I didn't even see this place earlier" Bardock said as she and Gine walked inside. Shallot shut the door back and smiled "Ya, I put a invisibility spell over us last night while Shallot-kun was sleeping" She said and sat back down. "So where is the hunk at?" Gine asked.

"Hunk?" Marcarita asked. Bardock nodded "The male virus hit only 10 year's ago, we were both 20 and we're not all lesbians" She said backing her wife up. Marcarita nodded in slight surprise "Huh that's certainly something, but Shallot-kun is in the shower" She said, and just as she did. Shallot came out with a pair of shorts on and a towel around his shoulders "Um, welcome to my humble aboad" He said as Marcarita threw him a black long sleeve shirt. Bardock and Gine's jaws hung low at his shirtless form. "You two are going to catch flys if you keep doing that" Shallot said with chuckle.