Bitty Error By LizzyYuki Part 8

You have been in the store before, but people looked at you funny because you didn't have a bitty. You go up to the counter and ring the customer service bell.

A chipper young woman comes up to you and recites sweetly,

"Welcome to San Francisco's Bitty Boutique! How I help you today?"

"I have an appointment, this is Error," you gesture to the bitty on your shoulder, "my very first bitty and I want to get everything he needs."

"You have an appointment? Can you please show me the confirmation email?"

You show it to the chipper shopkeeper.

"All right! What is your highest priority for Error?"

"Glasses. He just came in the mail and when I opened the box, he was having trouble seeing me. He says his eyes are fuzzy.

I'm pretty sure he's short-sighted. He can see decently from close by, but it's close enough for it could be very dangerous."

The chipper shopkeeper smiles, "All right! Follow me."

You follow her towards the back. There's a bitty size sight test where she brings you to.

"It's c-creepy-y! I don't wa-want to!"

Error holds onto you tightly.

You gently stroke the back of Error's skull and say soothingly, "Error, this is so we can know how best to help you see. You want to see, right?"

The little skeleton nods and reluctantly allows the machine to test his eyesight.

After a minute passed the shopkeeper tells you," Magnolia, your bitty is legally blind. Glasses will be able to help, butwithout them he can only see outlines."