Bitty Error By LizzyYuki Part 23

After lunch you suggest that you and Error play video games together.

You turn on your Nintendo switch and allow Error to choose the game. You end up playing Super Smashing Fighters Ultimate together, you choose Sheik and Error chooses Dark Pit.

You joke about him choosing the 'edgelord', but he says that for some reason Dark Pit reminded him of himself, or at least the version of himself from that dream the night before, the version of himself he wanted to be.

You were surprised, "I don't know much about the multiverse, but I believe somewhere in the infinite possibilities that version you really does exist, but don't worry about it, he is him and you are you. Don't compare yourself with others, make the most of what YOU have.

What makes you happy?"

Error doesn't hesitate, "I'm happy when I'm hanging out with you and I was happy with that bitty I met, Ink. I want to see him again..."

He trails off, looking deep in thought.

The two of you continue to play Super Smashing Fighters until the sun goes down. As you get dinner ready you tell Error about tomorrow, "Tomorrow I have work," you gestured to the bookshelf in the other room, "I would like you to do some reading while I'm working." He agrees to do it without complaint.

The rest of the night was uneventful. This time, Error falls asleep on your chest. You nod off too quickly after.