Bitty Error By LizzyYuki Part 19

"Meet our new member today, George!"

George was albino. His skin was so pale, his hair was white, and he had pale blue eyes.

He was handsome, but he wore very casual clothing, in fact, the clothing looked familiar. There's no way anyone could know, not that well.

He had stains on his clothes, splotches of ketchup red and it wasn't like they were deliberate, like cosplayers would, no. These stains were accidents. There's no way it could be him, but magic could work in mysterious ways. You choose to ask him a question, "Is George short for something?"

If it was really him, he would either make a stupid pun or a tell the truth and say his name is Georgia and still make a stupid pun.

"My name is short for Georgia, sweetheart. I don't use it though, it's a little unorangeal."

It was him! You start laughing and crying too. He had come all this way to find you. He should have just stayed home.

" 'm sorry, 'm sorry if I upset you. I didn't mean to."

"I know you didn't, Sans. You really shouldn't be here."

There was shocked silence across all the humans. Then everyone noticed the laughing from the bitties.

Everyone looked down at the commotion to see the only Glitchy Bitty and the fancier dressed Paint Bitty kissing.

For most of the group this wasn't an issue, bitty owners tended to be pretty progressive.

For one however this was a big issue, Ink's owner.

His name was Arthur, and he was not pleased with his bitty kissing a 'peasant'.

Arthur yelled, "Ink! Come here right now." Ink didn't hear him. Arthur repeated himself louder this time, "Ink! Come here right now!"

Dream and Nightmare freaked out, and Nightmare tried to tap his brother's shoulder.

Ink stopped kissing Error for a moment, "What?"

Nightmare pointed up at Arthur.

Ink looked up to see his owner who was livid.

Ink spoke to Arthur in a monotone voice, the paint in his face going white, "What's wrong, My Lord?"

There was disgust from everyone in the in the group, bitties and non-bitties alike.