Bitty Error By LizzyYuki Part 14

Warm.

There was a warm feeling in your soul.

There was so much joy in your soul that you wished you could stay like that forever.

Your eyes open and you look down at your chest.

Error was laying there curled up as close to your soul I he could be.

His eyes were fluttering, he was dreaming.

You're careful not to disturb him as you reach for his glasses.

You continue to lay there for a bit after getting the glasses. Eventually, you hear a yawn from the tiny skeleton monster.

He says, "W-why are my eyes fuz-zy a-again?"

You offer him his glasses, "Oh," he takes them and put them on.

"Th-that's better. I h-had the s-strangest dream: I was h-human-sized, there was this p-pretty ha-human girl was in ga-grayscale, her name was Frisk? The-there was also another sk-skeleton, his name was Ink? We were having l-lunch toga-gether and Ink made a horrible pun, so we all l-laughed until I woke up."

You look at him. How is this possible, you had the same dream, but in different point of views?

You tell him, "I had the same dream, except I was the 'girl'."

He looks as confused as you felt. He theorizes, "Ma-maybe they wa-were us in another ya-universe?"

"I would say yes, my birth name was Frisk, I've never told anyone that since I legally changed it, but it's Magnolia now and that's the way I want to be."

As the same way Ink did, your Error looked very concerned.

"You look sad. I-is there anything I can d-do?"

"Just... never tell anyone please. I feel very uncomfortable with that name. I have no idea why I was named that, and I never want to be called that again."

Despite missing them, you never could see your family again. Things were safer for the whole world as long as you stayed away from home.