Bitty Error By LizzyYuki Part 20

"What are you doing? Are you trying to embarrass me?"

"Embarrass you, my Lord? What am I doing that's embarrassing you?" Ink was standing his ground, side by side with Error, hand in hand.

"Being with that Riff Raff! I thought I made myself very clear about things like that."

From behind Arthur a single blue eye from a very pissed off skeleton monster was glowing...

"What do you think you're doing, buddy?"

Only one person in the group knew how powerful Sans actually was, that was you.

That video game only showed a fraction of his power, and while he didn't intend to kill, Arthur was about to be dunked on.

Arthur turned around to see Sans the skeleton, his disguise dissipating while the man was focused on his bitty.

"Don't treat children like that, yes I've looked into it. Bitties are equivalent to monster children, that's why you haven't seen any physical change in them yet. They aren't old enough to age yet.

Would you treat a child like that? Let kids be kids." Sans' hand glowed blue and magical energy grabbed Arthur, lifting him up.

"Sans! Stop this now! I know what he was doing wasn't right but injuring him is not the answer. Mercy, please."

Sans looks at you and drops Arthur.

"Before you say anything, no I am not going back. I'm not letting the timeline reset ever again. I will never use that power again."

"That's not why I'm here, sweetheart. I just wanted to see you, be here for you if you need me. I don't want you to be alone."

"Go home, Sans! I'm good here, don't worry about me." You turn away from him and say, "Error, let's go." You put out a hand for Error.

"See you later, Ink!" Error says to him, they look at each other fondly before you two leave.

Sans tries to follow you, but you stomp off determined to not let him ruin the rest of your day.