The Plan

"You are helping me and Rio and most of Class E get Isogai and Maehara together," Karma smirked. Asano stared at him. 

"Is it a prank, or are you being genuine?" 

Karma sighed. "I know that this is very hard to believe my dear Gaku-chan but Isogai and Maehara most likely have feelings for each other. See, look at these pics." Karma showed the pictures to Asano, each one depicting Isogai and Maehara with each other, wrapped up in a little bubble and completely oblivious to the world outside of it. 

"...Fine. I'll help. Only because I said I would." He turned away. Karma snickered. 

"Shuu Shuu actually wants to see them together, how funny. Never took you for a romantic."

"I'M NOT A ROMANTIC!" Asano's face was red and Karma giggled while ending the recording. 

"Right. And I don't have a recording of what we were just talking about." 

Asano sharply turned his head. "Delete that right now Akabane."

Karma laughed and stuck his tongue out. "Nahh don't feel like it. Too much effort ya know?" He turned around but couldn't get far since Asano had grabbed him. Karma's eyes widened as he was turned around and now facing the son of his former principal. Asano smirked as he looked at Karma's face, as if there was something there that he could see. 

"Delete it Akabane."

Karma just stared at him, speechless. Suddenly he realized that was probably Asano's plan and he cleared his throat. 

"My my Shu Shu~ If you love me you could've just said it outright~ Of course I would never date someone way below me like a slimy Class A president but it was worth a shot-"

"One more word and you are fucking dead Akabane." Asano looked pissed, his face dark and a purple eye glowing. "You heard what I said. Delete. It." 

Karma sighed before grabbing a match in his pocket and he looked up, locking eyes with Asano. He inched the flame to his shirt. 

"You know, I'm pretty sure a lot of people in our school want to see how you look without a shirt on. I can help them with that fantasy." 

"Akabane I swear to god-"

"You don't even believe in God you atheist." Karma rolled his eyes, turning around and trying to leave but Asano's hand held onto his wrist tightly. "Now if you'll let go, I can leave with an intact arm and you can leave with an intact shirt and no lawsuit."

"You know, I do wonder why you wanted to burn my shirt. Is it only for the student population?" 

Karma scoffed. "Who else genius? For Nagisa? Sorry to break your fragile heart Shu Shu but he likes Kayano."

"...I really hate you."

"Look I get it. You're mad because Nagisa's taken. But why hate the messenger for that?"

"Akabane!"

"That's my last name, please wear it out. Now if you'll excuse me, I have places to be, plans to make and pro heroes to kill." Karma's cheery face turned serious as he said the last words, a grin forming. Asano felt chills run down his spine despite not actually being scared. He knew Karma was dangerous from the beginning, he just happened to be more dangerous than he initially believed. Without knowing his grip on Karma slackened and the other used this to his advantage.

"Bye Shu Shu! If you want to help out, just come to the meeting tonight! We do need more hands after all!" And with that, Karma was gone and Asano just stared before slumping into the nearest chair. 

"Why do I always end up entertaining the little bastard instead of doing what I originally planned to do?" 

------------------

"Okay so the motives to kill him are right here, however we have to burn it after everyone has seen it lest we want to go to jail." Karma said, pulling out a long paper. "Getting out would be easy but like, being a wanted criminal takes effort you know."

Nagisa sighed as he got the paper. "As lazy as ever Karma-kun." 

"Did you want me to insult the food?" 

"The food isn't that bad, you're just rich." Isogai pointed out, looking at the reasons. Maehara whistled from his position next to Isogai. 

"Man, that is a long list and a lot of reasons. You must really hate him." 

"How observant." Karma said, looking through an arsenal of weapons. "I brought weapons if any one needs any." 

Shoto stared as Karma picked a gun up and aimed it at a target before shooting. The bullet landed right in the middle and Karma put the gun back down. "You know, I thought we were just going to expose him." 

Karma laughed. 

"No of course not! Well you're half right. We are exposing him. We're telling the media that he was the reason his eldest son died. The media will eat this up and the police and heroes will investigate it. We'll feed them fuel every once in a while like, tell someone did you hear what happened to Rei? Or Shoto has burn scars that don't seem to be from his quirk and only one other person he's close to has a fire quirk. We will do this slowly so people have a higher chance of believing us. We're dragging his name through the mud, getting him locked away for good and shattering people's trust in pro heroes after what happened with All Might and Endeavor. The villains will retire and then the only evil left would be the Commission. After they're dealt with, there will be a vacuum in the political world. This will cause an uprising - possibly even a war. That's what the weapons are for. People will be fighting to control this place because after the pro hero fiasco the government won't be trusted and people will take it into their hands to 'save Japan'," Karma put that in quotation marks, his eyes gleaming, "and then we quietly leave while everyone is too busy trying to take control and go to their original dimension." He pointed to Nagisa. Everyone was quiet. 

"Karma, head to bed. You are not thinking straight." Shoto said, getting up. 

"I don't even know what he said." Nagisa admitted. 

"He wants to ruin Endeavor's reputation by slowly exposing him to the media, lock him in jail and effectively ruin the public's trust in pro heroes and the government. Those people are the backbone of this new era as of right now and toppling them down will cause people to surge and start riots. Once the government and pro heroes are taken care of, there will be no one to take care of Japan and that will lead to a war because humans are greedy and want control and power. Most people will want to take over and of course this will lead to a war which people with the best quirks or machinery will win. It's at this time that we escape this cursed place and go to a bubble where quirks don't exist that should be safe." Asano summarised. Nagisa made an 'o' with his mouth before turning to Shoto who was trying to convince Karma that he should sleep. 

"It's a good plan, it's just incredibly reckless." Asano added to which Nagisa nodded. 

"Sounds like a plan made by Karma all right. Let's just hope it works out perfectly fine." Asano paused, staring at Nagisa. 

"Wait, we're actually doing it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry about this long overdue update. Life has just been incredibly stressful, especially after I last updated this fic so I haven't been able to write as much as I please. It's gotten to the point where I can't even read books so once again, I am really sorry for those of you who have been waiting, and thank you for reading this far! I hope you all have a wonderful day!