Christmas Fun and Surprises with Class 1A

It was Christmas Eve and all of Todoroki's known alive siblings were together. 

"Natsuo, you landed on my property. You have to give me $200."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"Natsuo, give Yumi her $200."

"Aww, Sho, you're no fun."

"You're no fun."

"Natsuo, Sho's right. You aren't fun. You cheat."

"Nuh uh."

"Yuh hu."

"Hmph."

-_- ---- -_- ---- -_- ---- -_-

It was 6 p.m on December 25 and all of Class 1A were headed to the park, each of them bringing different snacks. 

"Todoroki-kun! What did you bring?" Midoriya called, putting down broccoli snacks. 

"No soba."

"Really?"

"No."

He brought out a few soba bowls. They all looked inside and noticed double chocolate chip cookies. 

"Liar."

Todoroki just smiled. Then, he noticed a Christmas Tree and sighed. He noticed the angel on top and felt a wave of misery pass over him. 

"Happy Birthday Karma."

"Todoroki-kun. Are you alright?" 

Todoroki snapped out of his daze and turned to Midoriya.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

The rest of Class 1A just looked at him. Then, Bakugo decided to interfere.

"WE ALL NOTICED THAT SMILE THAT TURNED INTO A FROWN ICYHOT! AND THAT MUMBLING! JUST TELL US WHAT'S WRONG!"

Todoroki turned to Bakugo, surprise painted on his face.

"You actually care?"

"I-I."

"Oh my god! Kacchan cares about us! It's the best day of my life!"

"SHUT UP DEKU!"

Someone with a hood passed by them, dropping something next to Todoroki.

"Hey, wait..." Todoroki looked at the item. It was a package that was addressed to Shoto Todoroki.

The rest of Class 1A looked at him.

"What's that?" Uraraka asked. 

Todoroki didn't answer. Heart pounding, he opened the package. Inside was a mini Christmas Tree keychain with a devil on top instead of an angel. At the bottom, it said Karma. He dropped it, going backwards.

"Todoroki-kun?"

"No, no, no. He's dead. No."

"ICYHOT! Breathe." Bakugo looked at Todoroki. 

Todoroki looked up at him, his eyes wide.

"Hold your breath for ten seconds. Okay?"

Todoroki nodded. He took a deep breath.

"1,2,3..." Bakugo kept going until he reached ten. Todoroki let his breath go.

"Thanks Bakugo."

Todoroki felt a lot of stares and questions directed at him. 

"What was that about?"

"It was nothing. Why don't we just enjoy the beauty of the tree and the park, alright?"

Class 1A didn't seem to be convinced but they did as he said and started to talk to each other and stare at the beautiful scenery. Todoroki breathed in relief and picked up the keychain.

"I miss you ototo-chan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed! 9/7/20