Villains

Karma groaned and went behind Todoroki.

"Can I just hide here?" 

Todoroki just rolled his eyes. He trapped Karma in an ice dome and ran off.

"Huh." He muttered. He laid down on the floor and tried going to sleep. But of course, a villain with a fire quirk just had to show up.

"What do you want? I was trying to go to sleep. You do your thing and I do mine!"

The burned villain and his blue haired friend stared at him. 

"Are you sure you're in the hero course? You don't seem to care about fighting villains."

"Too lazy."

"Well, we'll have to take someone with us and you seem to not really care soooooo..." Black hair started.

"Wait. Who are you two?"

"..."

"I'm new, okay?"

"Dabi."

"Shigaraki." 

"Oh." Karma just got up.

"I have absolutely no intention in being captured. But if you do, remember to bring someone with me. I need some entertainment."

Dabi sighed as he grabbed his arm and Shigaraki grabbed his other arm with three fingers. 

"Move and you'll disintegrate."

"Right. Either get Pomeranian, Shosho or Orange."

"You... don't care that we're kidnapping you?" Dabi was surprised.

"Nope. Probably better than this place at least."

"Who are you?"

"After you take me to your base and I see someone I like, then I'll tell you."

"Fine." Shigaraki looked at Kurogiri. "Take us back and then take the orange haired kid with violet eyes."

Suddenly, Karma was pulled into a purple void and Asano was dropped next to him.

"Second place-kun! You are here after all. Looks like I'll have to tell the villains my name."

Asano groaned and nearly threw a tantrum.

"My quirk doesn't work here."

"What are the downsides to your quirk?"

"It doesn't always work. If you are aware and you don't really care for emotions, like that peppermint friend of yours, then it most likely won't work."

Suddenly, Dabi came in.

"Hi Dabi!"

"Why did you call Endeavor's son Shosho? Only one person..."

Karma's eyes narrowed. 

"How would you know that?"

"Ummm..."

"Anyway, if you must know, I'm Akuma!"

Dabi's eyes widened.

"Akuma...?"

"Akabane."

Asano looked between them before it clicked.

"You let him capture you?!"

"Why not? I make a deal, get what I want and get out of U.A! It's all fair! Kinda unfair on their end since I get multiple things out of it, but oh well. They also benefit. Nothing to lose! Also, Dabi, did you know an Akuma?"