Welcome Assassins

Karma was sitting next to Todoroki and hugged him when they announced that. Everyone looked at Todoroki, Asano stared at Karma.

"The number one hero is..." Asano started.

"Shhh." Karma nudged Asano before going back to comforting a shell shocked Todoroki.

"He's... alive?"

"Apparently."

"Call Yumi and Natsuo. I can't..."

Karma fished out Todoroki's phone and unlocked it. He went to his contacts and called Fuyumi.

"Hey Sho!"

"Hi, this is one of your brother's friends. Sh- Todoroki's kinda going into shock."

"Ah. I was going to call him. Tell him to come over to the park please."

"Alright."

"Thank you."

Karma gave the phone back to him, unaware of all the stares.

"What?" He said when he finally realized it.

"How do you know Todoroki-kun's password?" Midoriya asked.

"He told me."

"He doesn't even trust us!" Momo said. "And we've been friends for five years."

"Well, we were childhood friends."

"Wait... really?!" Everyone except Asano said.

"Yeah. Which is why I'll take him to the restaurant. Bye!" Karma took Todoroki's hand and led him out.

"Restaurant?" Kirishima asked.

"It's Akabane." Asano simply said.

-----------------

"You okay enough to walk without me or..."

"Do you even know where we're going?"

"The restaurant we loved to go to as kids with mom."

"Yeah. Do you remember where it was?"

"Yes. I'm a genius, remember?"

"Right."

They made it to the restaurant and went to a table with the other two Todorokis.

"Hey." Karma dropped Todoroki in a chair next to Fuyumi and sat next to him.

"Oh, you must be Shoto's friend! I'm Fuyumi and that's Natsuo. We're his siblings!"

"Oh, Todoroki talks about you a lot!"

"You knew, didn't you?" Todoroki looked at Karma. He immediately knew what he was talking about.

"Yes."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"What did you want me to say? Hey Sho, that villain, our enemy, who helped kidnap us, set fire to loads of places, killed people and always goes against you when fighting is secretly Touya!"

"..."

"Wait, how did you know Touya?!" Natsuo asked.

"What makes you think I knew him?"

"How else could you recognize him or get that information."

"You've always been smart Natsuo. Are you a doctor now?"

"...how?"

"The name's Akuma!"

"Akuma..." Fuyumi breathed. She leaned over and hugged him. "Where were you?"