Training

"Alright brats, today, we're going to be training - 1v1. Find your partner and get in your groups."

"Onii-san!"

"Yes Akuma?"

"I'm with someone named Bakugo. Who is he?"

"The angry pomeranian."

"Thanks Sho."

Karma went over to Bakugo.

"Hi Pomeranian!"

"WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING ME THAT?! AND WHY ARE YOU SO GOD DAMN CHEERFUL?!"

"You're going to blow my ear up."

"GOOD!"

"Begin!" Aizawa called.

"I CAN'T WAIT TO BEAT YOUR A**!"

Karma sighed as he took him in. He decided to rely on information he got. He dug into his brain, pulled out a mental folder, went to Bakugo and thought of all the information in it.

___________________________

Katsuki Bakugo

Age: 16

School: U.A

Extra information: His childhood best friend was Midoriya - until Kacchan found out his powerful quirk and Midoriya was quirkless

Parents: Mitsuki Bakugo (mom) and Masaru Bakugo (dad)

Parent's quirks: Dad: Oxidizing sweat. Mom: Glycerin.

Information about parent's quirks: 

Mom: Can secrete glycerin, making her appear younger. Dad: Can secrete acidic sweat with combustive and explosive properties. If he rubs his hands together he can create explosions, but unlike his son, he cannot forcibly secrete it, and it comes out like normal sweat.

Quirk: Explosions

Information about quirk: 

Like Todoroki's Bakugo's is a fusion between his mother's and father's. The glycerin is the fuel, like the wood in a fireplace. His dad's sweating allows the fuel to come out of the body and ignite. Oxidization is a chemical process. Basically it's the match that lights the fire. The oxidization of a chemical compound like glycerin usually results in a violent release of heat and light, resulting in an "explosion". By blasting explosions from his hands downwards, he can fly. He can also blind opponents, and release long-range blasts. He can also use it to speed up, dodging, slowing down and attacking. The more sweaty boy sweats, the more powerful the explosions become. This means that his blasts gradually grows in power the longer he combats since he will naturally sweat more through ongoing physical activity. 

Drawbacks: 

When using both hands for explosions, it causes the overall strength to disperse between both limbs, leading to individually weaker blasts. Also, using his quirk hurts his arms and shoulders, it doesn't work as well in the cold and it's arm dependent, meaning without his arms, he can't use his quirk which practically makes him quirkless.

Information about his costume: 

His bracers store part of his explosive sweat, he can release a massive blast by triggering one of the bracers' firing pins. The grenade-like containers that can be filled with his sweat, allowing him or even someone else to use them as actual explosives.

Super Moves and information: 

Blast Rush Turbo:  By throwing his hands back and then causing an explosion in his palms, he can propel himself forward. This move can also be used to achieve a pseudo form of flight.

Stun Grenade: If he creates a sphere of light in his hands and it implodes, it can cause an explosion around Katsuki, blinding anything in Bakugo's vicinity.

Zero Distance Stun Grenade: A variation of the Stun Grenade move where he fires off his Stun Grenade at point-blank range of the opponent to immediately stun and immobilize them with little lasting damage. 

Howitzer Impact: The Pomeranian dashes into the air and creates two Explosions in his hands. While in the air, he spins himself around, building up momentum for his Explosions. After spinning himself around and gathering momentum for his Explosions, it fires an Explosive tornado at his opponent.

AP Shot: So, sweaty boy stretches out one of his hands and uses his other hand to form a circle on the palm of his outstretched hand. Then, he fires an explosion through the circle, which creates a concentrated blast beam. By focusing the path of his explosions into a single point instead of around his whole palm, the child creates a concentrated blast with reduced area of impact, but with enough power that it can even successfully pierce solid concrete.

AP Shot Auto Cannon: A scattershot version of his AP Shot technique, the explosion power is reduced in order to avoid dealing severe damage to human targets.

AP Machine-Gun: A stronger version of his AP Shot: Auto-Cannon where Bakugo fires larger, rapid fire explosions. 

Explode-A-Pult: While in mid-air, Pomeranian grabs an opponent with one of his arms, then fires an explosion with his free arm, causing both him and his opponent to spin. Katsuki then forcefully throws his opponent with the aid of a second explosion. 

______________________

Karma's brain processed all the information in seconds. Honestly, the amount of information in Midoriya's notebook... if villains got it, the heroes would be goners. Midoriya should really keep a close watch on his notebook. And knowing Midoriya, Karma knew he had to keep his quirk information a secret from Midoriya. He wanted to keep the element of surprise and if the worst comes to worst, he can always do something that they didn't know. 

Suddenly, an explosion behind him knocked him out of his thoughts. He flew onto the floor. Karma got up and turned to the flying Pomeranian.

"HA! WEAKLING!"

There were explosions surrounding him and in that moment, all Karma could hear was weak and all he could feel was heat. Not the soothing one, the harsh, rough one. The type that tore his family apart. The words weakling echoed in his ears, reminding him of him. Karma looked towards Bakugo and all he saw was a sorry excuse for a number one hero. Within seconds, Bakugo was pinned to the ground, unable to move and if he used his quirk, he could potentially fatally harm Karma. He growled.

"THIS ISN'T OVER!"

"Oh but it is! I beat you fair and square. No tricks or traps. And that's what I did."

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN USE YOUR QUIRK!"

"And? Where does it say I have to?"

"..."

"Exactly."

The redhead walked off, his eyes glinting dangerously for a moment. He turned to Bakugo.

"And if you're that easy to beat, I pity everyone who has to work with you. After all, I am "weaker" than everyone here. I don't even know how to fight! Start working harder." 

Bakugo glared at him.

"I'M NOT WEAK YOU BASTARD!"

"But how did someone like me beat you? Without a quirk?" He looked innocent.

"YOU USED A TRICK!"

"Not this time." The "innocent" child left the training area and went to go stand with Todoroki.

"Midoriya can't punch fire."

"Pomeranian can't fatally harm me."

"... you didn't use your quirk, did you?"

"Nope!" He brought out a strawberry milk can and started sipping it.

Todoroki just sighed.

This would be a long year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Information came from https://bokunoheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Explosion.