Second date

After Christmas and the new year, Japan's cold weather got even colder, if the snowflakes falling from the sky were any indication.

UA students had two-week vacations, many engaged in epic snowball fights, others built snowmen, and others simply watched movies and Christmas specials while drinking hot chocolate, the latter being the case with Izuku and Himiko.

Both vampires were huddled under a sheet, each with a cup of hot chocolate with blood, watching 'Home Alone', having fun and coming up with new ideas for pranks and traps. Suddenly, Himiko had an idea.

"Hey Izu, how about we have another date?" she asked, hugging the green-haired boy's arm. "Last time I had a lot of fun." She smiled tenderly.

"Sure Himiko, do you have any idea?" Izuku patted his girlfriend's head.

"Nope, you're supposed to think about that," the girl pouted.

"Why is that? Last time it was my idea," the boy defended himself.

"I want you to surprise me," Himiko explained, "it's more interesting that way."

"Hmm... Alright, I don't know what kind of sorcery you used, but it worked," Izuku said with a soft laugh.

"I call it feminine charm," Toga grumbled.

Thus, at the end of the movie, Izuku decided that the date would be at an amusement park. Due to the cold, ice formed very easily, therefore, the fairs would be closed until summer. But for these vampires that was no problem.

"We've arrived Himiko," Izuku announced very happily, "welcome to Australia."

Being in another hemisphere, instead of winter, it was summer, so the beaches and many other attractions were open. Izuku decided on Australia as it was likely that they would still be looking for him in South America and he didn't want to ruin his hero career.

The boy wasn't sure where in Australia he was, but conveniently, there was an amusement park in sight, about 100 meters away. After exchanging yens for Australian dollars, the two made their way to the fair and lined up at the entrance.

A few minutes later, they paid for their ticket and got on the first ride, the bumper cars.

"Alright Himiko, remember not to use your Quirk," Izuku warned.

Recently, the vampiress had started creating illusions, in fact, she accidentally used an illusion on Mina shortly before Izuku returned from Brazil. She made the poor girl believe that her classmates were government agents who wanted to experiment on her for being an alien.

"I know, I know, Izu," the blonde rolled her eyes, "I don't want to make someone else go to therapy," she added quietly.

"I know, I'm just reminding you precisely so it doesn't happen," Izuku smiled.

After having a fun time, they decided to go to the most extreme ride there was, the roller coaster. When they were in line, Izuku felt something weird in the air, a tug from the shadows he uses to get around.

"Himiko, did you feel that?" Izuku asked looking around.

"Yes, what is that?" The girl was alert.

"It felt like when you, Alucard or Seras-"

The green-haired teen crouched down quickly, seeing some small balls pass where his head used to be, after a second, there were small explosions where the spheres fell.

"Wha-?" Himiko now had to dodge the same balls, but they exploded in the air with force, killing several people who were in the queue.

Many people began to scream and call out for heroes, while more of the explosives fell around the vampires, killing more people.