Omake 3: AU

So, I had this idea for a while, I hope you like it even if it's a bit too short.

At U.A dorms, a freckled teen with curly green hair was sleeping placidly. Suddenly, his face changed to one of horror, then arrogance, then madness and finally happiness. Then, a grating feminine scream was heard, coming from a room near to the broccoli's; the boy was so immersed in the dream he ignored it.

Until his door was opened with so much force it almost came off of its hinges.

"Deku-kun!" shouted the girl which opened the door, she had brown hair which was being combed at the moment, she also wore the school's uniform, albeit a bit disheveled.

"U-Uraraka?" Izuku Midoriya, AKA Deku, was surprised to see his classmate in his room. "W-What are you doing here? Be s-silent, the others are s-sleeping," Izuku was embarrassed. There's a girl in my room!

"We overslept! It's late and Mr. Aizawa said the test was today!" Uraraka, wide-eyed, yelled, she looked insane.

"W-What?!" The boy paled. "Mr. Aizawa is gonna kill us!"

"Get dressed, Deku!" She was adjusting her tie.

"N-Now?!"

"Yes, now!"

"S-Shouldn't you get out of my r-room?" Izuku asked, red as a tomato and emitting vapor.

"For what?!" Then she understood what Izuku was saying. "Ahhhhhh! You're right, sorry Deku, I'm going now!" Now she was also blushing.

Once Ochako got out, the teen got up from his All Might brand bed and hurried to his wardrobe, also All Might brand, to take out his uniform. He then started to undress until he was only in his All Might brand boxers. Izuku was a huge fan of that hero and almost everything he had was from his brand.

He got dressed as fast as he could, while also trying to remember what had he dreamed about; without much success. He only remembered a beautiful girl who had her blonde hair in some bangs and two messy buns at the sides of her head, also, she had fangs. The problem was the girl was Himiko Toga, the resident crazy blood addict in the League of Villains.

When he came out of his room, which walls were also covered with All Might, he found Ochako savagely devouring a bowl of cereal. The girl noticed Izuku was stunned looking at her.

"What?" Ochako said, panting a bit due to how she had eaten. "I'm hungry and in a hurry."

"O-Ok, Uraraka. I'm going to make my breakfast —Izuku said, going to the fridge.

Once he opened it, he was surprised to see it was emtpy. Shocked, he looked at the table in the dining room. There it was everything which was once in the fridge.

"I-I'm a growing girl. Ok?" The girl was a bit ashamed.

"I-I see, Uraraka." Izuku nervously smiled. "T-Then, I-I'm going to smarten up and then we'll be going."

After a couple of minutes, Deku got out of the bathroom and both went to the dorms entrance, just to had the unpleasant surprise Mineta was on the floor right in front of the door, and, thanks to his quirk, the door was blocked.

"You've got to be kidding me," Izuku said, a bit angry. "But how did the others get out?"

"They had to get out through there," Uraraka pointed at a high window.

"I have an idea, use your quirk on me, then deactivate it when I'm up there, then use it on yourself and I'll get you up."

They did that and they got out. Izuku then saw the time and noticed they still had a minute to be on time, but they wouldn't make it even running. Then he had a crazy idea when he realized the building their class was in, was relatively close.

"Are you sure Deku?" Ochako asked nervously.

"Yes, now hurry up or we'll be late"

The girl then used her quirk on herself, Deku quickly use One for All and threw Uraraka at the floor their class was on, but just before flying away, Uraraka also used her quirk on Izuku. Thus, both literally went flew at full speed towards their class. The only thing they hadn't planned, was the landing.

"We're going to die!" Ochako desperately screamed when she saw they were nearing the windows of the building.

"I didn't think of that part!" Izuku shouted.

Miraculously, one of the windows was open and both got inside, however, they crashed on the class' wall, just when Shota Aizawa was closing the door.

"Time is time," both teens heard their teacher say before closing the door.

Izuku was crying comically at his bad luck while Uraraka was vomiting a rainbow and none noticed a blonde girl sitting on a stool next to the door.

"Hi, Izu-kun, hi friend Ochako," she greeted them happily

"Hel-" Izuku was paralyzed when he saw it was Himiko Toga, the beautif- terrible villain, wearing the U.A's uniform. "What the-?! What the hell are you doing here?!" He shouted, shocked.

"Deku, why are y-?" Ochako also realized who she was. "What the hell is she doing here?!" She shouted, wide-eyed and with a bit of rainbow on her lips.

"The heck if I know!"

When he heard the noise, Aizawa approached them and opened the door.

"You better have a good reason to-" then he saw Himiko.

"Hi, Eraserhead," Himiko greeted him smiling, and still sitting on that stool.

"What are you doing here?!"

"The leader of my organization made a deal with your principal and now I'm a student here." Toga answered, still smiling.

"Ah, right," Aizawa calmed down. "Nezu said something about it, ok, go inside." Aizawa moved so she could enter.

"Momma caterpillar, can we also enter?" Izuku asked with puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry, little one, Toga's case is special."

"We were late because Mineta fell asleep in front of the door and his balls were glued to the floor," Ochako said, also with puppy eyes.

"I see," the teacher said, a tad angry, "I'll punish him later. Go in, Midoriya, you are sitting next to Toga."

"Eh?!" Said the three students at the same time.

"Uraraka, this doesn't concern you, go in, before I change my opinion," Aizawa said.

Once the girl went inside, Shota looked at Deku and Himiko.

"The principal told me to make sure you sit next to her. I have no idea why, but if I don't do it, he won't pay me, the bastard."

"I-I understand," Izuku said.

"I'm very happy," the blonde answered joyful.

"Ah, and you'll give her a tour around the school after class," Aizawa finished with a troll smile while pushing them inside.

"Yes, Mr. Aizawa," Deku said while going inside, "... Wait, what?" He said when he sat down, he was just registering what he was told.

"Yay!" Himiko squealed in happiness.