●°•|--__( Chapter¹ )__--|•°●

Everyone hates me..

Even if I did get a companion..

They'd just leave me like the rest....

That's was y/n though as she got draged away by her ONLY friend. A outer sans bitty sat on her friends shoulder as he played with one of his stings of his hoodie..
"Where are you draging me anyway?.."
Y/m asked simply yet clearly annoyed as her friend started to speak.

"ITS A SURPRISE!" Her friend squealed as they made there way in front of the building made out of bricks.

'What the? What the hell is this place?' Y/n thought as her gaze shifted to the brown oak doors.

The doors had a slight darker tint than the store with a sigh on the window beside it saying 'Were OPEN!', There was also a sign above the door that said 'Bitty Homes'.

They both walked through the door as y/ns friends grip loosened slightly bit still holded y/ns shoulder. There was a blond women at the front desk, seemingly writing notes in her note pad. The blond lady looked up and smiled as the bell on the door jingled and two pars of footsteps.

"Ah, your back again I see enjoying your bitty?" The blond women asked y/ns friend who made there way to the front desk with y/n in there hold. "I LOVE HIM! My friend here wants to see some!" Y/ns friend said as they nugded y/n in the shoulder, there grip on there shoulder unleashed.

"Wha?-"

"Right this way then!" The blond women cut of as she walked into a separate room with no door. "Come on let's go!" Y/ns friend shouted as she draged y/n along with her, following the women.

Y/n sighed as she was dragged into what seemed to be almost like mini villages.
Many little houses were placed on the sides of the room on what was tables, green grass was somehow on the table probably because there was dirt underneath. The grass was cut to just the right langth for the bittys who were walking around and talking to eachother. It looked so happy and peaceful as many different kinds of bittys that looked like skeletons talked to one another.

Y/n looked around as a skeleton bitty with golden and yellow clothes on walked up to her, inspecting her. Y/n noticed and turned to the bitty who looked at her curiously, she didn't seem to mind as her friend and the blond lady talk to eachother beside her.
Y/n turned back to the lady with sigh.

The lady turned to y/n, a small smile on her face. "Well I'm going to go out for a moment, I need to borrow your friend for a mintue" the lady said as she walked away with y/ns friend out into the front desk room. Y/n nodded slightly befor turning back to the bitty homes. There was a door on the other side of the room that was made of steal. Y/ns curiosity got the better of her as she made her way to the steal door.

The door had a 'employee's only' sign that y/n failed to notice as she walked through the door. The room was pitch black with no window. Y/n ran her hand around the walls beside her until she found what she asumed was the light switch. She flicked the lever up, the light turning on with dim light, but just enough to see. Two cages were on a table chained down to the table, there was a blanket covering the sides and top. Y/n looked at the two cages in confusion as she stepped forward.
She garbed the one of the small blankets from the top of one and pulled it off carefully to be met with multi color eyes.
There was a bitty skele with a very glitches body and clothing, consisting of black and yellow with bits of red. The bitty glared at the girl befor pounsing on the cages walls, bit unsuccessful geting through and just stood there staring at her. She sweated alittle bit and she slowly turned to the second cage, the other bittys glare still following her.

Y/n hesitated to pull of the blanket over the second one but sighed and quickly pulled it off and seeing the blanket on the table. It was pitched black in the cage as one glowing teal eye glared at the girl infront of him. Now both skeles glared at the girl, making her uncomfortable. The teal eye walked to the front of the cage, making his appearance show. He was covered in a tar like substance with the same clothing as the other Skeleton bitty, but all black and also covered in the tar like substance.

Y/n heard footsteps approaching her area as y/n went into straite panicking mode, quickly tossing the two blankets back over the two cages, failing to notice one of the cages had something wrong with it. Y/n quickly ran out of the room, shutting the light off to make it completely pitch black like it was befor, shutting the door as quietly as possible.

She quickly spead to one of the tables with the tiny homes in them as if she had been looking at them the whole time. "OH ah, have you picked what bitty you would like?"
The blond lady walked in the room with y/ns friend beside her. "No, mabye later I'll visit to see but as for now no sorry" y/n said as she turned to her friend and the blond women. "Awwwww but I thought you would like them!" Y/ns friend whined with a pout face as her outer bitty did the same as her.
Y/n sighed and shaked her head befor walking into the front desk room with the two infront of her.

"WE better get going, I got work tommorow and I don't know what for God's name f/ns doing, it was nice meeting you" y/n said, pointing to her friend for a breff moment.
The lady behind the desk chuckled befor looking outside. "Well you better hurry, it looks like it's going to rain". Both y/n and friend name sped out out the door in a rush, making the outer bitty on y/ns friends shoulder hold on for dear life. "Sorry buddy but we got to hurry or we'll be soaked soon enough!" Y/ns Friend said as she held onto y/ns hand and ran to y/ns house which was just one block away from where they were running though they already ran two blocks-

It started to sprinkle outside and quiet thunder started to rumble in the distance.
They made it to y/ns house as y/n walked through her door, leaving her friend to run to her house which was not so far away. Y/n sighed as she locked her door and put her phone on the counter of her kitchen. She flopped onto her couch, earning a surprised yelp from underneath her. She quickly sat up from the couch and turned her head to see...nothing?

She felt something wiggling around in her hoodies hood, she carefully grabbed the thing from her good causing it to screech and fight. The screech was nothing of what y/n had heard of as she brag the little thing infront of her. She was surprised at what she saw as her jaw dropped....

....

It was that skeleton covered in the tar like substance from the bitty shop!!!....

<CHAPTER¹ ●-'___________________'-● END>