●•°/.×Chapter⁴×.\°•●

(Picture made by me)

"So your telling me..your the guardian of negative, leader of the bad sanses, one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse AND you've some how...ended up becoming small and ending up in my AU?.."

"Yes"

"Pff-"

"Don't you dare lau-"

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH BAHAHAHAH PFFFF.. HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU HAHA THE ALL MIGHTY NIGHTMARE?!?! HAHAH- Look don't joke about being THE nightmare because your not. Your just copy thats reeeaaallly tiny. And if you are the MIGHTY OH MIGHTY nightmare. You'd wouldn't be a little bean baby"

"What the- IM NOT A FUCKING BEAN BABY YO-"

Y/n pressed her finger tip on his mouth.

"Hush bean baby, mama's gonna go get a drink and then we can continue this-"

Y/ns finger left his teeth as she stood up, walking out of the office room and into her kitchen.

"HEY! YOU CANT CALL ME THAT!" Nightmare screamed but no reply came from the kitchen.

"WHEN I RETURN TO MY ORIGINAL FORM! I WILL KILL YOU!"

There was no replie.

Nightmare huffed and sat down on the cold surface.

'How dare that mortal talk to me like that! I could kill her! Only reason I don't is because she emits a strong negative aura. Mabye if I get enough I can return to my normal form, just have to put up with this stupi-'.

"Huh, I thought you would leave"

She sat down on her chair infront of nightmare who was siting on the cold surface. Y/n had a mug of (Nightmares favorite coffee). Nightmare eyed the mug as she almost took a sip. She paused and looked at nightmare befor puting the mug down beside him but not to close.

"You want some?"

"...."

"I'll take that as a yes, I'm going to get a straw."

Y/n slid put from the desk and out of her chair befor making her way out the door and back into the kitchen for a straw.

Meanwhile nightmare stared at the mug for  a mintue or two.

'Things look alot bigger when your small..I'm only three quarters the size of the mug..'

The girl came back into the room with a straw in hand and a short cup in the other for nightmare. She sat down on her chair again before placeing the cup onto the desk  on nightmares other side.

She carefully poured the coffee from her mug into the short cup, making sure not to get it on him. She placed her mug away from nightmare and pushed the short one to nightmare and put the straw in.

"There you go"

Nightmare stood there and stared for a moment. Debating whether to take a sip or not.

"And no its not poisoned, if it was I wouldn't be drinking it right now. Because that would be stupid if I did"

She took the mug and brang it to her lips befor taking a sip. "See? not poisoned"

Nightmare hesitated from a moment befor taking a sip from the straw. Ngl, he thought it was deliciously bitter. So he took another sip, and another, and another, and another and so on.