●•°\~Chapter²~/°•●

*○▪︎—■•—\Third Person POV/—•■—▪︎○*

◇^)*_Short_*(^◇

'_~'_-•°Recap:

she flopped onto her couch, earning a surprised yelp from underneath her. She quickly sat up from the couch and turned her head see...nothing?

She felt something wiggling around in her hoodies hood, she carefully grabed the thing from her hood causing it to screech and fight. The screech was nothing of what y/n had heard of as she brang the little thing infront of her. She was surprised at what she saw as her jaw dropped....

It was that skeleton covered in the tar like substance from the bitty shop!!!....

____________________________________________

Y/n freaked out internally almost dropping the small creature in the process as it squirmed and screeched in her hold. Y/n almost screamed as the angry bitty bite her multiple times on her finger. She dropped the tar covered bitty onto her lap as she clutched her finger in her other hand, some blood oozing out of the small holes in her flesh. The bitty quickly took this as a advantage and used his tenticals to grab onto the ceiling fan, pulling him out of the females lap and onto one of the blades of the fan.

Y/n clutched her finger, whispering afuw insults to her self for a moment before looking to her lap to see the tar like bitty out of her lap. "Shit-" y/n said as she looked around frantically, her eyes looking all over the room. She heard a small thump on the fan as well as a swishing and squishing sound. She looked to her ceiling fan to she a small blob hanging on one of the blades of the fan above her. She looked at the bitty in shock as she reached up to get it, but unfortunately the bitty had other plans and slid on top of the fan.

"Could you like..Ngh..come down please"
Y/n whined as she struggled to reach the bitty on her tippy toes. The bitty put a shit eating grin on its face and leaned over the blade. "How about..no" it said befor geting up and standing on the blade with its skele hands in its pocket as it looked down at y/n.

Y/n was slightly shocked that the skeleton had a 3 pitch voice and was kinda deep for a bitty. She shook it off and looked at the bitty for a moment befor a smirk was placed on her face causing the bitty to lose its shit eating grin and turn to a confused expression.

Y/n walked over to the light switch and looked back at the bitty, the same smirk on her face. "Well it you won't come down, I'll just have to make you"

"Wait wha-"

The fan started to spin after y/m flicked the light switch on. The lights on the fan lit up as it started to go faster and faster befor all you saw was a black blob being swung around. Y/n got ready to catch the bitty as it flew off the fan and into y/ns arms- well chest. Her arms quickly went from a catching position to a holding her chest position were the little nightmare was. She grabed it with her hand gently to make sure that he wasn't hurt. The bittys head swayed for a moment befor geting out of its dizzy trance and glaring at the female that was now holding him.

"LET ME GO YOU-"

"You what? Remember im the one that saved you from smacking into who knows what. I deserve a thank you"

"I do NOT need to thank you and I won't. I would have been perfectly fin-"

"You would look like somebody threw a black stress ball made out of apple sauce at the wall and it burst all over. Do you wanna look like apple sauce? Because if you want to I can help you with tha-"

"SHUT up. Your so annoying"

"And look who's talking mister 'I'm going to be an asshole and hang on a ceiling fan'"

"I'm not annoyi-"

"Yes you are"

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"No I'm NOT

"Yes you are!"

"NO IM NOT"

"YES YOU AR-"

"NO IM NOT!!"

............

"yes you are-"

"UGH!!"

Nightmare screamed befor falling on his back on the females hand.

"Comfortable?-"

"No"

"That was quick"

Y/n looked at him for a moment befor stroking one of the bittys tenticals. The bitty shot up with a slight blush on its face as the tentical zipped away back to the bittys side.

"Don't touch me"

The tar covered skele said as it jumped off the females hand and pulled itself in the kitchen quickly with its tenticals.

"You've got to be kidding me, again?!?" Y/n sighed in frustration as she got up and made her way to the kitchen. Huffing as she stomped over.

'Why does this type of shit always happen to me?'

<{[●•°《 Chapter² 》°•●]}>       
     □   ▪︎  《END》▪︎    □