●°•[ Снартег³ ]•°●

The bitty sat in one of the many cupboards of the kitchen, waiting for his next chance to strike at the female human. Now that he mentioned it where is the female?

Why was he so small now? All he remembered was he was in his castle, siting on his throne reading a book and then he passed out suddenly, waking up in a dark place in a dark place.

_*^(FLASH BACK)^*_

Nightmare sat on his desk throne in his exquely dark castle, reading a book. He didn't feel bored nor entertained, just calm.
For once in his life it was silent, peaceful and most importantly not filled with screaming.

He felt happy?.... no no no, that's not the word for it....

All the sudden a ringing started in his none exsisting ears as the world around him starts to blur. He blinked afuw times, trying to make it go away but was unsuccessful as it started to go darker around his vision, black dots and shapes clouded his vision as he sliped into Unconscious.

......

.....

Darkness in his vision, his eyes were open but he couldn't see anything still.

What the hell was wrong with him?

Was it because he got shot with to many positive arrows?

Is he blind now?-

He walked forwards, trying to find a wall, only to go face first into a bar.

'What in the hell?'

He wraped both of his arms around the bar only for his arms to touch a silky fabric on the other side of the bar. He grabed it, lifting it up just enough he could see the outside.
It was also pitch black.
⬛◼▪

"What in the hell?"

"SО уОųг неГƏ т0?"

Nightmare looked to his right to see more bars and the silky fabric.

He walked over and pulled it up, he could see a outline of error as his multi color glowed in the dark.

"Why are we in these cages? And how the can I not break these bars?"

The glitched out skeleton let out a sigh as the errors around him jumped around his body,glowing in the dark.

"н°W аМ İ §§§uР○sт t0 кИøw¿ I Ju$т W0кə U₽ аFƏw м¡Иuтe§§ ьеf•г уУ0u"

Nightmare sighed.

'Who ever captured them, there good..'

_/|(Flashback)(end)|\_

Nightmare sighed, that was afuw weeks ago and it still felt like it was yesterday.

Now he's stuck with this human that keeps trying to chase him, but hey. When your stuck in a cage and you get the only opportunity you can to escape, ya gotta take it. Especially when it's probably the only one you'll every get.

'I wonder what errors doing right now

Nightmare though as he heard the human get closer to his location.

"It's show time"

.....

"OK what the fuck are you wearing, is that a police vest and why do you have that pot-"

The pot slammed into the cupboard over the bitty who started to screech and yell, banging it's sides against the sides of the pot making it move a inch.

" GET POTTED- ok that sounded wrong- BUT YOU GET WHAT I MEAN, YOUR FINNISH BLACK STRESS BALL THING..what ever you are- I actually don't know what you are- HEY! GET YOUR LITTLE SLIME TENTICALS BACK IN THE POT! BACK IN!.. INNNNNNN! OK now- THAT INCLUDES YOUR HANDS!- even though there not tenticals- BUT STILL! INN THE POT!"

Nightmare stuck both his tenticals and hands back, avoiding being crushed my the pots sides. There wasn't alot of room, and there was little space to stand.

A steel pan was slide under the pot, making nightmare move on top of it to not be hit in the feet.

"OK, this time don't run away, because if you try and move out of here I might drop you and break that little neck of yours- so stay put please and we can sort this out in a minute"

He could hear her muffled voice as he could feel the pot and steel pan being picked up and moved. He sat down so he didn't have to lean forward the whole time he was in the pot, making a clack noise.

The pot was set down on something strait and stable. He jumped alittle on the impact since she didn't put him down as nicely as he though she would.

"OK, once I open this, don't go jumping out and fucking up my shit alright? We cool?"

Nightmare didn't answer.

The pot was lifted of him and he stood up right away but stood in place as he observed the room he was now in, it was what look to be like an office room, and he was on the desk with the steel pan under him.

"OK start talking, why were you in my hoodie?"

[<|_/°Chapter three°\_|>]

*/=!End!=\*