Example Work

This will be about what a story telling one will look like

"SPAAAAAACE!!!" The core screamed for the 10,000th time. The other groaned, attempting to keep his temper under control.

"Hey, hey guess what?" Spacey asked. He didn't wait for an answer however. "We're in space! Look at all the stars! Oooh the moon!" Wheatley considered powering off to avoid hearing the space-induced rambling again, but decided against it.

He got them into this mess, he would get them out. He dived deep into thought. He was going to make a plan out of here!

His first idea was to get a portal from the moon back to Aperture. He quickly shot it down though, considering the test-obsessed core would never save them. She was probably too salty about 'the incident'. She might save the space core though, and that would save him from the over-excited talking of the other.

He knew deep down in his simulated heart that he wouldn't be able to survive without the other filling the vast, quiet, void of space.

Damn his need for social interactions.

Maybe they could catapult themselves down to earth? That one might work but they need to land in a coastline or in a lake. The ocean they would drown in and power off, but on land they would break. So they would need people around to save them from the water, and water so they don't break instantly.

He started trying to figure out where to get the momentum to get to earth from. He went into sleep mode and he thought in there, all the while one word was bouncing around his processor.

"Moron."

The word was like ivy, crawling and poisoning. It was snaking its way into his every thought, his every movement, his every waking moment. He hated it. He hated everyone who called him such. From Craig, to GLaDOS and Chell.

He hated, no, despised the word.

But he knew it was true.

He would never live up to the likes of GLaDOS or the scientists. He would cry at the thought, if he could. But he couldn't anymore. At this point, he wished his power had drained to the last percentage. However it never would out here, not with the solar panels constantly feeding into his power source.

Damn them all.