DreamTale Fluff

A/N: This went a bit off topic (and is quite short) so sorry, buddy!

Dream woke up, rubbing his eye sleepily, and looked at the sky. The moon was in the middle of the sky, gazing down upon the field they lived in.
He reached beside him to cuddle closer to his brother and was confused when his brother wasn't there.
"Brother? Where are you?" Dream asked to the open air. A rustling from the leaves above him told him where his counterpart was, a soft thud following them.
Nightmare strolled to beside him and dropped down. He tried to open his book, only to have it snatched away by Dream.
He gave him a look that said 'how dare you' accompanied by a "Rude." Muttered under his breath.
Dream chuckled a bit, before a frown graced his everlasting smile.

"Brother, you need to get more sleep." The Purple-eyed skeleton tried to object, but had a phalange held up in his face. "It's not healthy to stay up this much."
Nightmare avoided looking Dream in the face, shame coming over him. He heard something telling him that he's worrying his brother, he needs to pay more attention.

"....r.."

"...h....t...."

"....gh....a...r..."

"NIGHTMARE!"

Nightmare jumped nearly 3 feet in the air when he heard his name being yelled from next to him. "Brother, you are teeming with Negativity, are you alright?" Dream's bonebrows were knitted together in worry, trying to help. 

"Yeah I'm fine." He responded quickly, "Let's just go to bed." 

He could tell Dream was still worried, but he couldn't do much to prove to him he was okay, so he just hugged him and tried to sleep.

Once Dream heard his brothers breathing level out, he dived into thought while he cuddled closer to him. He didn't really believe his brother was okay, but he couldn't think of any ways to help. He decided to just help support him in trying times, and hugged him tight.

He whispered one thing into the night, a promise to the one he holds dear.

"I'll always be here to protect you, Nighty."