Chapter Six

THIRD PERSON

Unfortunate events happens, especially in a life and death situation.

Areum consoled Nam Onjo whose friend got infected. It was heartbreaking for the vice-captain to see how the Nam held her infected friend by the window, not wanting to let go of her.

If it wasn't for Cheongsan who slammed a chair on the infected girl's arm, Onjo would definitely not let go.

The Kendo club vice-captain sighed as she looked at Cheongsan who stared worriedly at his friend. Leaving the two of them, Areum went to go back beside Namra.

"Where is she?" Choi Namra muttered, intended for only herself to hear as she looked at the door, hoping for a certain person to enter the door.

Unfortunately for her, the Kendo club vice-captain beside her heard what she said.

Areum gave the Choi a soft pat in the shoulder making the class president flinch a little.

Areum lightly chuckled, saying, "Sorry about that."

"The twins, they'll find a way not to be one of those ugly creatures, especially Jang-bokki." Areum said.

Namra raised an eyebrow. "Jang-bokki?"

"Oh that? That's because of her tteok-"

"Tteokbokki addiction."

Areum smiled, nodding at the Choi. "Yep, that's right."

"Do you like her?"

Areum immediately gagged like she was about to puke when she heard the Choi's question. She looked at the Choi in grimace. "Yah, the heck are you saying? Gross."

The Choi can't help but to smile at the vice-captain's response, relieved and at the same time, she finds the girl's reaction funny.

"But seriously though," said Areum, the look of grimace is now gone on her face. "I like Jang-bokki as a sister, Prez. My relationship with her stays at that and besides, I like someone else."

Namra nodded at that making Areum smile. Suddenly, the vice-captain held out her hand.

"Hey, Prez. Haven't properly introduced myself to you so... Yang Areum, your sister-in-law." Areum winked, making the Choi lightly chuckle.

The Choi accepted Areum's hand, shaking it. "Choi Namra. Nice to meet you, sister-in-law."

The Yang surpressed her squeal as she smiles widely. "Yow, I can't wait to say this to Jang-bokki."

Unexpectedly, a loud clang was heard outside, gaining their attentions. The zombies immediately went to the other side of the hall as it is where the sound erupted, clearing the outside of the room.

"What was that?" Gyeongsu asked as he looked outside, but he immediately let out a yelp when a hand slammed at the door.

"Captain Lee!" Gyeongsu announced as Jangseul revealed herself.

Namra and Areum felt a wave of relief rush through their body when they saw Gyeongsu open the door, letting the Kendo club captain to quickly enter the room.

Areum immediately went to Jangseul to hug her and to check her for any bite marks.

"I-is she bitten?" Hyoryeong asked.

Areum shook her head. "Nope, she's clear from bite marks."

Areum frowned at her best friend's sullen face. Her best friend looked like she cried because of her swollen eyes.

Areum puts her hands on Jangseul's shoulders, asking, "Are you okay? What happened?"

Jangseul didn't answered, instead, she gently removed the Yang's hands from her shoulders before walking towards the back of the room, sitting at the corner.

Areum looked at Namra whose eyes worriedly looked at the female Lee twin. The Choi slowly walked towards the Kendo club captain. Areum let the two be, letting Namra handle it.

The class president sat in front of the female Lee twin whose eyes are bore to the ground.

"Lee Jangseul." Namra called but Jangseul didn't even budge so she tried again.

"Jangie."

But still got ignored.

The Choi sighed, this is her last shot.

"Naekkeo."

Jangseul's ears perked at what Namra called her. She slowly lifted her head and looked at the now smiling Choi.

"Works like a charm." Namra said. She sat closer to the Lee, holding one of the girl's hand.

"What's the problem, hmm?" The Choi softly asked, gently playing with Jangseul's fingers.

"W-wifey..."

"Yes?" Namra felt like she's taking care of a toddler who cried so much because of tantrums.

"I did s-something that I might never forget." Jangseul answered, her eyes that watched Namra's fingers play with hers getting teary again.

The Choi hummed before asking, "Do you want me to know what happened right now or you'll tell it when you feel like you're ready?"

"The latter."

Namra nodded at the Lee's answer before spreading her arms making Jangseul look at her.

"Go on, I know you need it."

With that, Jangseul didn't hesitate to hug the girl in front of her, to be on her wifey's arms. She burried her face on the Choi's neck, inhaling the sweet smell that she's used to.

Namra softly hummed as she softly draw circles on the taller girl's back, the action that she always do if ever Jangseul have problems that she couldn't deal with her own.

Jangseul muffled something that the class president didn't catched.

"What?" Namra asked.

"I'm sorry," This time the Choi heard it clearly. Jangseul slowly released herself from the Choi's hug before looking at the girl's eyes. "For staying away from you."

"I have forgiven you a long time ago, Naekkeo," Namra smiled. "I'm just waiting for you to explain yourself."

"Aigoo, why are you crying?" The usual stoic and timid Choi cooed the Lee, wiping the tears on the girl's cheeks using her thumb.

Jangseul hugged her wifey tightly, swearing that she'll never leave the girl's side again.

___

Hai~

Sabi ko na nga ba hindi ko rin gagawin modules ko eh. #tOmoh behavior

I would like to tell y'all that there will be gay changes in this story. Please do forget that I have put Suhyeok x another OC at the author's note, okie?

I'm changing it to OC (hulaan niyo kung sino kahit obvious) x Onjo because y not, coconut?

Naekkeo means mine in English so... yAuh, ilayag ang bandera ng kabadingan~