Chapter Eleven

THIRD PERSON

Lee Nayeon shakily went out of the recording room, Jangseul's cold stare following all of her movements.

"See, Nayeon? Gyeongsu's fine and not infected." Wujin said, his arms around the mentioned boy's shoulder.

Choi Namra suddenly went towards Nayeon. "You're planning something, aren't you?"

The questioned girl raised an eyebrow. "What are you saying?"

Everyone waited for the Choi to respond.

"I saw everything, Nayeon." Namra gave the said girl a look that is void of emotions.

Nayeon held her ground, looking straight at class president. "What? What did you saw?"

"I saw everything," the Choi repeated. "You're planning to do something."

"What plan?" Nayeon asked, annoyed. "I'm not going to do anything to Gyeongsu."

"I didn't say anything about Gyeongsu." Namra retorted.

The said boy looked at Nayeon, his eyes slowly widening. "Yah, what are you planning?!" He yelled, pissed as he thinks that the girl's supposed to be apology can be just a decoy for her to execute whatever her plan is.

Nayeon looked at Gyeongsu. "What are you talking about?" Her eyes went back to the class president. "I'm not planning anything!"

Namra scoffed. "While the others are huddled together, chattering and doing their own thing, you were in the back alone." Namra then pointed the broken mop that has infected blood over it. "You wiped that blood with your handkerchief."

Nayeon shook her head. "No, I didn't."

"You're planning to wipe that handkerchief on Gyeongsu's scratch, aren't you?" Namra narrowed her eyes at Lee Nayeon.

Nayeon who still doesn't want to admit anything, replied, "I am not!"

"It's in your pocket."

"So what?"

"Take it out."

"No."

"Take it out." Namra held her hand out in front of the girl, repeating what she had said.

Nayeon glared at her. "I said no!"

Namra's head tilted slighty. "Should I take it out?" She said, taunting Nayeon before she decided to take the cloth from girl's pocket.

Nayeon shoved the Choi's hand off of her pocket. "Fuck you! Who the hell do you think you are? Class president?”

Jangseul was about to act but she was stopped when Namra's palm landed on Nayeon's cheek, hard.

Areum, who stood beside the Kendo club captain, let out a whistle, smirking after.

Namra gave Nayeon a cold stare, stating, "You never treated me as the classroom president."

"Namra, that's enough." Ms. Park started to walk towards the girls before looking at the Choi. "Namra, you do realize what you're saying right now? If that's true, then it mean that Nayeon is planning to kill Gyeongsu."

Namra nodded. "It's true. Nayeon is planning that."

Cheongsan looked at Nayeon incredulously as held Han Gyeongsu whose fuming mad.

Nayeon tsked, showing them the green cloth before throwing it to the Choi. "There. Happy? You fucking cu–"

Before she could even finish that word, an end of a bokken already made it's way below her chin, shutting her off.