Chapter Ten

THIRD PERSON

"That scratch is from the computer, right?"

Gyeongsu felt betrayed because he thought that the female Lee twin is on his side.

Jangseul saw the look on his face so she said, "I'm not on anyone's side because I realized that you both have a point."

The female Lee twin sighed. "I know that you're annoyed, but we're just doing this for everyone's safety, including yours."

"So, let me make sure that you're not infected, yeah? Are you okay with that?"

Gyeongsu's sulk was turned into a pout as he nodded his head.

Jangseul softly smiled before asking the boy again. "So, that scratch is from the computer right?"

Gyeongsu nodded, looking at the scratch on his hand. "Yes, Captain Lee. I kinda picked up the computer too harsh earlier."

Jangseul nodded at that. "Are you sure that the zombie didn't managed to grab you or something?"

"I'm sure, Captain Lee." Gyeongsu replied.

It was a complete silence before Jangseul giggled, a sight that Gyeongsu have never seen or had expected to see.

"Why are you calling me Captain Lee?" Jangseul asked in between her giggles.

It took minutes for Gyeongsu to process what he just saw. Jangseul understood it and kept smiling as she wait for an answer from the boy.

"U-uhm... B-because you're a Kendo club captain a-and Lee is your surname?" Gyeongsu unsurely stammered.

The Kendo club captain shook her head, still smiling at his response. "You can just call me Jangseul or Jang, Gyeongsu. Captain Lee sounds a bit formal for me." She said.

A knock was then heard from the recording room's door making both of them look at it. There stood their English teacher, mouthing Jangseul's name.

The said girl then went to the door, opening it. "What is it, saem?" The female Lee twin asked.

"Ten minutes had past," Ms. Park looked at Gyeongsu who is currently looking over them. "And Gyeongsu seems fine. He can go out now."

Gyeongsu heard what the English teacher making him shook his head. "I'll stay here for an hour, saem."

Ms. Park looked at Jangseul who shrugged and smiled. "I'm going to accompany him, saem, don't worry." She said, assuring the older woman that it's fine.

"And after that, please make Nayeon come inside the recording room to apologize to him." Jangseul added.

The English teacher nodded, returning a smile. "Okay, thank you, Jangseul."

Jangseul raised her thumb up. "No problem, saem." She closed the door, not missing to glace at Choi Namra who is actually looking at her.

The female Lee twin discreetly smiled at the Choi before going back to sit in front of Gyeongsu who is currently playing something.

"Oi, amigo," Jangseul called, grinning. "Wanna hear some embarrassing Bare-su happenings?"

Gyeongsu returned the grin, looking at the female Lee twin mischievously. "Why not?"

--